PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi
it seems that infinity don’t work with payday 2
for me, at the first I click play and payday starts to run everything is cool, and after 5 secondes maybe.
it shows me Capture I tried and tried same problem, no alert popup nothing
please help XD

@MacFay No other mods/dll files present i hope?

I want an aim-bot cheat, just like most trainers would.

Trainer’s usually dont do that.
At least this kind. I beleive you wouldnt find many trainers out there that have aimbot.

@MrPrecise is right i dont think there is a trainer on here with aim bot !

@sparsh32 no, I tried to delete some dll but the game didn’t work, I think the problem is the version, it’s 1.23.2

this looks sick i might just get it

My game crashes a lot when I use the cheat. Any idea why? I don’t have any mods installed.
EDIT: looking through the crashlog, it seems to be something to do with tasers

yo i have a problem, upon leveling i accidently leveled up my account to XXV-101 will it cause any problems?

Hi there,
This is a fantastic trainer. Really fun for doing cool stuff.
I noticed that the earlier versions had a ghost mode. Any plans to bring that back in to current/future versions.
Had a ghost only trainer over a year ago that used to be fun for just looking around stuff without triggering anything.

Cheers

@Matroga are you usind cheats in online multiplayer?
@MacFay if there is a IPHLPAPI.dll or something like this delete this
@noattack41 this won’t harm l it will be reset next time you log in
@Viggenmort yeah there used to be an invisibility mod, but payday had an update so the mod broke @unknown_v2 said he’s working on it will be back soon i hope

So I just grabbed this and gave it a try, however none of the cheats seem to be working.
Do I have to do something specific before they will?

You have to press play.

1 Like

GAME STAYS ON BLACK SCREEN :frowning: @unknown_v2

Yeah, I pressed Play. I then went into a mission and tried things like the infinite ammo and such, and none of them seem to work. I see a little loading animation next to the button, and then it just goes back to normal.

Okay, so the trainer itself seems to be working now. Don’t know why. Wasn’t working yesterday.
However I can’t seem to give myself more skill points. I’ve gone through a mission first. I can add infamy points, but skill points don’t seem to change.

Does anyone have any solution to this?
For those cheating for money or skill points, how exactly did you do it?

Also can’t seem to cheat for money (either kind).
I’ve gone through a mission. I’ve tried the money cheat during another mission. And at the menu. And with a mission queued up. Nothing seems to change it.

you should add a ghost mod.

1 Like

I’m having this issue also. Anytime I get tasered the game crashes to desktop.

I would love to see a ghost/invisibility cheat added. I remember when the CH trainer had one. It was awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like