PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

did you opened game trough infinity?

yep

leftblu, does the money and skills giver work for u

The firestarter heist day 3 always crashes when you activate the thermal drill and receive an electric shock. I tried multiple combinations, but nothing works. Infinity being just activated without cheat is enough for the game to crash.

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string ā€œlib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.luaā€]:195: attempt to compare nil with number

SCRIPT STACK

_update_check_actions() lib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.lua:146
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:424
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.lua:133
lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:324

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???

is there an unlimited body bag option?

I dont believe so.

Although @unknown_v2 may be able to add that.

1 Like

this is cool

can you add it to where you could carry multiple bags of the same time without movement penalty

^

@unknown_v2 I think ive asked about this before and think more people asked for it.
It would be an awesome feature.

Sooo i was thinking how do i get infinity bags, i mean where u can spawn alot of bags or something like that?

Like spawn money bags? That are filled so you dont need to go in rob the place?

know what Iā€™m wondering is more along the lines of being able to carry as many bags as you whant

Hello, firstly i love your hacks they are soooooo fun! :smiley: but there is 2 hacks that doesnā€™t work for meā€¦
i thinkā€¦ its the explosive bullets and the Teleport To The Last Bullet both donā€™t work when i activate the option :C but its still a great hack :slight_smile: please do more :slight_smile: and if you could help with this problem ill be thankful :slight_smile:

Hello, everything is fine apart from when trying to ad skill points, money etcā€¦ I went into a offline mission but nothing seems to be changing

Hey everyone, like QcFox mentioned with the electric shock drill, the enemy tazerā€™s electric shock attack on any heist will also crash the game. Infinity only needs to be open.

Using Unlimited Health or Unlimited Armor avoids this crash.

Skill point Add function not working. its used to work 2-3week ago

Using Unlimited Health/Armor cheat hasnā€™t stopped it from crashing in my game.Did you manage to do the heist without it crashing at the shock part? Did you have every other cheat disabled?

Sorry, I meant that the enemy tazer crash is fixed with the unlimited health/armor. The firestarter drill crash is unavoidable.

All options doesnā€™t seem to work since Sniper and Difficulty update from yesterday.

Reporting some crashes: When Firestarter is played on the 3rd day when you pick up the drill and drop it then use it crashes the game. Cash, offshore, infamy and level up donā€™t seem to work anymore. Also on firestarter 1st day when I enabled the health and armor and disabled both and checked armor on again it crashed the game.