PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@unknown_v2 i cant get the trainer to work on my game of payday 2 its a cracked version from ocean of games because im poor and cant pay for it and i cant get it to work the game starts and i can go on a offline mode and play a game but the trainer doesent work i press the buttons and it does nothing plz reply thanks i downloaded it this year thanks

Its because the trainer was made for steam version of the game. Some time cracks work but not always

Ocean of games also never has updated games.
If the cracked version is going to work at all. Youll need the newest version

This game updates an insane amount of times and often breaks the trainer with every update so keep this in mind when 400 people all report the trainer isnā€™t working. Check that someone else hasnā€™t reported it recently and just wait patiently for an update.

will someone help me with the Execute thing, I know it sounds dumb to askā€¦ but can someone point me in the right direction? thanks!

Sk%C3%A4rmklipp

1 Like

is it possible to make a cheat that make you invisible??
or atleast so cameras dont spot you??

@unknown_v2
how do you use wemod to level up i know u have to do it in a offline game but where do you do it in the setup menu do you do it while playing the hiest or when the hiest is done please help

Probably possible, although @unknown_v2 will have to make it.
We will have to see what he says.

you have to start an offline crime.net mission and then use it before completing the mission

Another trainer called ā€œpirateā€ or something can freeze all AI, but it is not a free trainer.

make a mod where pagers dont go off and btw my skill points reset every time i start the game like ill have half the skill points i had and the skill trees will be reset

I have a problem:
Every time I press Start, the thing load for a second and ticked, after that it immediately went back into unloaded again.
Any fixes?

i would say check to make sure that the game directory for the wemod is set to the right one

pirate perfection and it`s free you just need to download the free version, but if you dont have an account right now it is hard to get going

execute what?

This is completely awesome. Major thanks to you man. I was wondering if thereā€™s going to be something like a ā€œStop Timerā€ when going loud to survive from the point of no return or maybe something like a ghost mode which makes you undetectable. I suck at stealth. Thanks

Iā€™m having the same problem as a few posts above. I click play and it loads for a second or 2 and then shows the check mark, but then instantly goes back to wanting me to click play again. Are there any fixes for this? I have checked that it is running in the right game directory as well, so that is not the problem.

1 Like

Hello i just downloaded infinity but it doesnā€™t work :confused: i do the exact binds for money or continental coins but i donā€™t earn anything ā€¦ please help me

is there a way i can use them in VR, its basically the same game, it just runs in VR modeā€¦ but infinity doesnā€™t detect the VR version