App Horizon

PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer

Hello i just downloaded infinity but it doesn’t work :confused: i do the exact binds for money or continental coins but i don’t earn anything … please help me

is there a way i can use them in VR, its basically the same game, it just runs in VR mode… but infinity doesn’t detect the VR version

Nope trainers arw not made for vr

dose it work with the VR version?

Think its an own build. You should have a test tho.

dis twaiwer do noy work plox fix

If only we knew what you said.
Please use english on here please

Mods for Payday2 wont work

well i know it says this trainer does not work please fix. but I was using it earlier and it was working fine

This trainer not working dude :thinking:

Then You’re doing something wrong. any mods installed?

Teleport to bullet doesn’t work :frowning:

ok so I got the problem now were I click play it shows the check mark for a split second and goes away

Hi @unknown_v2 can you add a carry stacker mode?
Because right now we can’t run with a bag or take more than one at a time

@aceshadow u can walk/fast walk at full speed ans (sometimes)run with a bag if u have the “no movement penalty” cheat enabled.

@unknown_v2 if possible can a unlimited ammo cheat please be added for the Saw as the unlimited ammo option doesnt give it unlimited ammo and hasnt ever since the 1st time i used this trainer early 2017 atleast whenever ive played anyways

its not working currently it needs to be updated

can u add an update to support vr so i can use the mods in vr

Nope none of the trainers here support VR

Bois I need some help.

I have the full game of payday2 but I do have mods such as a pirate trainer for DLC’s, and wolf hud. also Microsoft jacket. I’m not sure if the trainer is making it not work but when I start the game the Play button doesn’t turn into a check and I cant enable any mods, is it because I have the trainer for DLC?

No it’s because mods are not supported

Could there be any reason on my end as to why I’m not able to use pagers and also the explosive bullets not working.