PAYDAY 2 (Invisibility Cheat) REQUEST

Hello!
I’d like to request mod/trainer/cheat to PAYDAY 2. I think that in 2017 the mod existed and in 2018 it was deleted, at least some messages on forums talk about it. I want to request the mod again so people could enjoy it, make speedruns or whatever.

cheat:
basically, the mod is just about invisibility for the player. Mod would make the player invisible for guards and every other entity of the game.

The idea (code):
I’m not a programmer so I can’t write her code to make something like that works but I got some ideas about it. It might work if the entity “Player” would not be on the map or it would be teleported somewhere else (because teleport option already exists in the trainer). I mean that skin, movement, nickname etc. could see anyone but as an entity, you wouldn’t be there (This would reduce the risk of the ban if some players would play multiplayer). Another idea is just that the player wouldn’t be in the “game” at all… as some kind of entity that shoots etc. would be there but that’s all, no skin, nickname, animations etc.

A post was merged into an existing topic: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam