PC Building Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is this the one that works and not the other one I have installed?

What do you mean?

The version of the trainer I installed the trainer was active but nothing happend in game.

Oh yeah because the game has updated countless times and trainer needs to be updated.

You can go to the trainer and vote for an update

The PC Building Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Enable it, no updates for a few more months!

Why so many ? How does it work ?

1 Like

@STN there is an update for this game super interested in getting this updated but i dont have the money to vote that high, i know nothing about making trainers but is it possible those 2 options are easy to update?

The PC Building Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How do I get the custom xp to work?

trainer doesnt work anymore.

1 Like

time to get it updated again mate, ya know i tried raising this on the discord and got kicked

Updates must be voted for. You can vote for an update by clicking “Request Update”. Once it reaches the required amount of votes it will be updated again.

well, i cant because i need vote tokens, and when i try to verify the account, it sends me to the download page, somehow not knowing i have it installed, and the alternat link is somehow as broken, also its not an update per-se but maybe more QoL, as it really just needs patched, considering, the game got updated a week ago, however i do warn against updating the trainer soon, as there may be a patch coming soon, as the released the Radeon VII with half VRAM, that would probably rebreak the trainer

PC Building Simulator v1.3 WeMod cheats don’t work. Please update. Unable to upvote due to not being a “Pro” member.

1 Like

You don’t need to be Pro to vote for an update. If you do not have WePoints you will either need to complete daily objectives or purchase them from The Hub.

Trainer does not work atm.

I’ve added the ability to vote for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: PC Building Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam