PC Building Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey @STN so i have 0.9.1 will the trainer work if yes how do i make it to work?

With the latest update to the trainer neither option work. I do know the dates for the supported version and latest build are wrong as the last update wasn’t on Oct 9th 2017 and the trainer wasn’t updated on that day either.

The newest version supported is the Oct 9 2017 build. You will need to vote for update if you want a newer version of it to be supported.

@Chris It does not give the option to update as the latest game version and the latest trainer version are for the 9th of October 2017

That means there aren’t enough people using the trainer for it to be eligible.

It says 9,397 people are playing it. If it doesn’t have enough users then how does a game with 460 users have the option?

That number is not the concurrent users.

Still Raid WW2 has way less players than PC Building Sim.

Hello there the WeMod trainer is not working for PC Building Simulator I turn on Inf money nothing happens I press F3 for the EXP the bar goes up in the trainer but not in the game.

Please Help me.

Vote for an update.

1 Like

is this the one that works and not the other one I have installed?

What do you mean?

The version of the trainer I installed the trainer was active but nothing happend in game.

Oh yeah because the game has updated countless times and trainer needs to be updated.

You can go to the trainer and vote for an update

The PC Building Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Enable it, no updates for a few more months!

Why so many ? How does it work ?

1 Like

@STN there is an update for this game super interested in getting this updated but i dont have the money to vote that high, i know nothing about making trainers but is it possible those 2 options are easy to update?

The PC Building Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How do I get the custom xp to work?