PC Building Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we even request an update? I’m not seeing the option in the request under the game. Also, an update would be great since it doesn’t work with the new DLC.

1 Like

Need update pls

1 Like

Update please!!!

1 Like

Trainer only works for core version of the game, but not for new esports expansion, and WeMod doesn’t realize it is incompatible, so we cannot request an update through the app. Please update.

1 Like

how to fix this

Welcome to the community @LeeWuang. :slight_smile:

Please use the search tool in the top-right of the forum before posting. You can use it to search the error message you are getting.

See here for the likely solution: 32 bit and 64 bit

1 Like

The PC Building Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi mr antifunim not sure if these cheats work still ? with the update that just came out

can add cheat for esport DLC ? for ex. unlimited time, money… ?

Hello team someone know why i cant have stickers for selling on PC BAY?

Is Epic Games version planned? Or is this version possibly compatible with the Steam version trainer?

Need an update to max money in the new IT expansion. Please and thanks to whoever updates it. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Lol same here

Update this to v1.13 please? Also had IT expansion cheats.

1 Like

Same, hope someone has the time to update the cheats :smiley:

1 Like

The trainer is up-to-date. If you would like to request additional cheats for the IT DLC you can post your suggestions here.

2 Likes

I don’t need additional cheats just for the cheats to also work in IT mode.
They don’t work in IT mode.

3 Likes

I second having an update for it work with the IT expansion. Thanks in advanced!

2 Likes

The cheats don’t work in the new expansion. Nothing new to add, really.

3 Likes

Yes, an update to work on the new IT expansion would be awesome. Can you please make that happen?
Thank you in advance.

3 Likes