PC Building Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

seit dem Heutigen update Kann ich die cheats vom Pc simulator nicht mehr verwenden. könnte man
dies fixen?

1 Like

IIt appears like the Instant Install apps cheat doesn’t do anything as I still have to restart the PC?

The cheats sometimes cause the game to crash.

Hi, is there any chance to do a xbox game pass version of this?

Cheats for PC Building Simulator not working as of 5/11/22. When you try to enable any of them, the sliders slide back to the off position immediately and there is no effect in the game. Fresh install of the game and launched it through the WeMod app.

1 Like

Working fine for me on normal and IT expansion. Did you buy the game?

Mine doesn’t work either.

Is there any chance we could get a version of this for Windows Xbox?

@FLiNG Would love to see some new cheat additions if you ever have free time haha.

The ESports DLC could use a timer freeze option (the game does include one but using it disables some achievements). Also Over clocking is used a lot on here and they make you test using OCCT which takes 30… long grueling… seconds lol. Any chance of a way to skip it?

Also for the IT Expansion they include new programs like bLinked, Byteback E-Zrase and KleanIT Pro. Each takes time and it would be awesome if we could skip that just like you did for the 3D mark.

Thanks for what you do!

Could you add to pc building simulator a way to deliver the parts on the 2nd day?