PC Games Giveaway

Over the last few years i have collected a list of games and applications that i just wont use. these are mostly pc games from Humblebundle.com. my daughters or i dont play them so i will just give them out to anyone who wants them. I Will list off the ones i have and if anyone wants them. they will be codes directly from my account. for some reason as well some of these in my lists have been redeemed but it doesnt want to leave the unclaimed list. My apologies but there might only be less then a handful of them that will do that. As for the list of games here goes : Nongunz, Offworld Trading Company, CloudApp Pro - 6 month Subscription, Panda Antivirus Pro, Black Masa, Layers of Fear : Masterpiece Edition, Slime-san, Flat Heroes, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, RIVE, Space Run Galaxy, Husk, Ryse: Son of Rome, Steamworld Heist, HoPiKo, Neon Chrome, Minion Masters, Mordheim City of the Damned, Western Press, Western Press Mk Cans II Character DLC, BROFORCE, Kathy Rain, Pirate Pop Plus, Rebel Galaxy, Stardew Valley, Duelyst- 20 Spirit Orbs, Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle, Final Fight Double Impact, LOST PLANET 3, Okami HD, Remember Me, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Wolf of the Battlefield, Commando 3, Epistory-Typing Chronicles, Sheltered, SOMA, The Jackbox Party Pack 2, Planet of the Eyes, Poi (Steam), Random Access Murder, Starward Rogue, Avernum 2 : Crystal Souls, Copoka, Cthulhu Realms - Full Version, Kentucky Route Zero, The Red Solstice, TIS-100, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Planetary Annihilation TITANS, Steredenn, Wasted, Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, 1983 Space Machine, Crawl, Fran Bow, Galak-Z, Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, Infinifactory, JumpJet Rex, Avalanche 2, Super Avalanche, The Magic Circle, Nova -111, Stikbold, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Switchcars, Robocraft(Early Access) Master Bundle, Stronghold Kingdoms — Humble Kingmaker , WildStar — Jumpstart Pack. I will be limiting it to 5 per person per day. I look forward to hearing from you.

9 Likes

I made this into a new topic as I am pretty sure the topic you replied to was technically supposed to be locked. Probably got changed in the Discourse transfer.

Anyways, cool giveaway.

I am kind of curious about Stardew Valley. I would like you to keep the code available for anyone who may want it, but if there are no takers I am interested. I normally don’t like participating in site giveaways.

sure Travis ill keep it on hand. No one has asked me yet for any games

I’ll take Mordheim City of the Damned, Commando 3, Remember Me and Offworld Trading Company

Thanks!

1 Like

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Sheltered, flat heroes, Stardew Valley and CloudApp Pro.

Thank you for the giveaway.

I’ll take Ryse: Son of Rome if it’s still going

Steamworld heist , lost planet 3 final fight double impact for me !!

I will take Okami HD, Copoka, Planet of the Eyes, Poi (Steam) and Wasted if still available.

Thanks for being so kind.

Last thing i expected here was a giveaway ahah. I wouldn’t mind having crawl, flat heroes and fran bow. That’s really nice of you doing that dude

OK @STN Mordheim code is T63JJ-PW8DN-CCTE6, Commando 3 is for ps3 my bad sorry, Remember Me is ps3 as well but Offworld Trading company code is E8HV2-7NY7P-VVJCA

@sNaKe Keep Talking code is IJLP5-AEG09-NQ7G3, Sheltered is MBERW-W302V-8F4JB, Stardew Valley is RQ0C6-PVP7N-XKE8N, CloudApp Pro is 24AC5ED5D227F43E

@Troy Ryse : Son of Rome is 3KDCY-CIXYP-RQNEB

@ptondo Steamworld heist is QF0ET-WBVPA-GHI67, Lost planet 3 is ps3 sorry as well as Final fight double impact. sorry for the ps3 games LOL

1 Like

@SteveWonda Killer is Dead is 9Z4NQ-3AZC2-7V6K2, Okami HD is PS3 lol, Planet of the Eyes is JN9H2-KQ0KM-RK9R5, Wasted is WEEFK-BPZG0-XKJXL

@LeKRAKATOA Crawl is C0DA8-3P9TH-ZR8HK, Flat Heroes is TVDG9-DNYQ3-I2PWA and Fran bow is PY02K-6LQND-4MGBM

You should definitely send these in a personal message so people don’t steal them before they see the message.

1 Like

Yeah the keys are taken.

Well thanks anyway! Even though it wasn’t redeemed by those that requested them…

yep, “my” keys are gone too. Won’t lie that’s quite a bummer

And mine were for ps3 any how !