PC Games Giveaway

Had me excited a bit for commandos 3…ah well

F^@$#*g key thieves. Mine are used too.

@immortalpickle78 Do you know if the PS3 keys are redeemable on PS4? If they are I would take a few as I recently got a PS4. From now on make sure you PM the keys to us. Thanks.

1 Like

Well blame the OP not the guys taking the keys. Honestly there is no one who wouldn’t have taken them

What if, the keys were used when posted? Pretty clever scheme if you ask me.

Well that’s something else then :stuck_out_tongue:

You see in his first post said " I think most of these are already used
I would have to kick the spiders off my ps3 or ps4 any how !

No, that is not there.

for some reason as well some of these in my lists have been redeemed but it doesnt want to leave the unclaimed list. My apologies but there might only be less then a handful of them that will do that.

@sNaKe Ya well thats what I ment

im sorry guys most of those werent taken someone did steal them. ill make sure to message ya next time

sorry but your wrong i am honest. and i am not a scammer. someone did take most of them. i have nothing to prove to you. i was glad i was able to give them. i am sorry someone did take them. to prove you wrong ask for one that isnt taken and i will give you the key in a message.

2 Likes

I believe you. It makes no sense to take the time to make the topic and then give bad/used keys. Some random user probably happened to view this topic shortly after you posted the keys and redeemed them. Please don’t feel like all or most of us are calling you a scammer or anything like that. You had nothing to gain by offering free keys in the first place. It was a simple mistake on your part by posting them where any one that visits the site could see them.

is soma still available?

@immortalpickle78 well thanks any how dude didn’t have to eeven give any body anything i was just playing around with the stupid talk
We all appreciate the thot and idea even if some body stole the keys before we got em !

I’d love to have that Robocraft pack

thanks for soma, the code worked

they are not. only some ps2 games work on ps4, ps3 games do not unless you go through the playstation store and get a certain program

Commando 3,If avilable