Persona 4 Golden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

500 XP works for everything except MC. I can lvl up personas, but not the MC himself.

4 Likes

Do we know if thats a bug or intentional

Works great but Money/Ex Adder doesn’t work after a battle

What do you mean by persona screen? I tried everything and I don’t see any changes

it’s not working for me T_T. my anti-virus is not letting the cheat started not like other cheats

Welcome to the community @HaninAlharbi, and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

You need to add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus. What you are getting is called a false positive, and it’s very easy to fix. See here for more information and a link to explain how to resolve it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

so enter the menu, go to persona, then persona status, use cheats, back out and re enter to see changes.

Money isn’t working. No matter the screen I’m at, it just doesn’t go up.

I just tested the trainer, I did it while on a Store screen.
And I saw my money go up without refreshing the screen (Switching between screens)

this flags bit defender for me?

And YES i have followed the guide to create exceptions for wemod.
No other trainer does this.

I get

The file C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\download\Trainer_30011_b3c006fb4e.dll.1597748141574.tmp is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.8000436180 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

Welcome to the community @AbleSnake305. :slight_smile:

This is a false positive.
BitDefender is known as one of the most trigger-happy antiviruses on the internet. Some (mostly former) BitDefender users have reported the program even blocking important official Windows files that Windows relies on to operate correctly.

Navigate to where that trainer is located on your system (the directory is in your post) and add the trainer itself as an exception.
And make sure this is the troubleshooting guide that you have followed: How to white-list WeMod in BitDefender!.

In an ideal world, people would stop using BitDefender and switch to something else (or just use a combination of Windows Defender and MalwareBytes, which is more than enough). But I understand if some people are reluctant to do so.

1 Like

A new patch for the game was released today. Cheat for money stopped working; I need to update other functions until I checked it

Money cheat no longer works after update.

Unlimited items no longer works after the update, automatically turns off after turning it on.

the ulimited items is not working

even adding money is not working
plz updated

Yup, money cheat doesn’t work anymore, please update

1 Like

A week has passed and there is no news, is it worth waiting for trainer updates? It’s just that I don’t want to use others, it’s the best in my plan for correcting the game and not a strong burst

The only ones not working for me is money and items, do we have an ETA at all when this would be updated? With the other trainers in tack honestly farming isn’t that hard.

I mainly used money on the trainer to throw in if there was not enough money for something in the store and pumped up people to open all the skills. I farm things myself with a lvl party and a character. I looked closely at other trainers if money is not a problem even through the table itself, then it is very convenient to align the person for the skill with this trainer. In others, for the often too large burst exp, the jump leveled large often.I thought they would update it faster, just because the forum checked, but the campaign was scored on this