Persona 4 Golden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A week has passed and there is no news, is it worth waiting for trainer updates? It’s just that I don’t want to use others, it’s the best in my plan for correcting the game and not a strong burst

The only ones not working for me is money and items, do we have an ETA at all when this would be updated? With the other trainers in tack honestly farming isn’t that hard.

I mainly used money on the trainer to throw in if there was not enough money for something in the store and pumped up people to open all the skills. I farm things myself with a lvl party and a character. I looked closely at other trainers if money is not a problem even through the table itself, then it is very convenient to align the person for the skill with this trainer. In others, for the often too large burst exp, the jump leveled large often.I thought they would update it faster, just because the forum checked, but the campaign was scored on this

now the trainer wont even load the cheats for me. guess im just waiting patiently for a fix :slight_smile:

it says that there is a trojan virus, every time I start it up it gives me the warning. So could someone check that out because i’m seeing other people also say that other trainers of persona have trojans in them too. (i.e fling)

Welcome to the community @qtls.

It is not technologically possible for a WeMod trainer to contain a trojan. What you are seeing is called a “false positive”. It will occur with trainers every now and again no matter where on the internet you get them from.

More information and how to resolve it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

Thank you for letting me know.

Hey, is there any current news on the updated fix for the trainer?

2 Likes

We do not give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are far too many factors which affect this.

3 Likes

Can we have the “Request” Update option, or is it being worked on? Thanks!

3 Likes

Can we have a request update or at least take down that its compatible it hasnt worked since july.

1 Like

When does the xp cheat take effect? Is it only in dungeons?

I’m getting a “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” error message whenever I try to launch. Every other trainers I use works except for this one. Any help guys?

plz updated :sob:

Says it was made for 32bit version of the game and I’m running the 64bit version. Ran fine yesterday and I didn’t change a thing. WTF?

The Persona 4 Golden cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

hello there, hope everyone is staying safe.
anybody else having the issue with the cheats for this game being flagged as a heur.AdvML.B(heuristic virus)?

because of this it keeps telling me to whitelist WeMod in my antivirus but all the other cheats i use (Hades,Bannerlord,etc.) are working without any problems. anybody got any ideas?
antivirus is Norton by the way

thanks in advance

Welcome to the community @DireRaven666. :slight_smile:

This is a false positive.
It will happen to trainers every now and again no matter where you get them from.
Some trainers will be fine. Other trainers will trigger a false positive with antiviruses.
Adding WeMod as an exception fixes this.

Please use the search button before posting. :slight_smile:
Longer explanation: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan

I did exactly what it said and it still won’t work

Every time I try to run the game with the cheats I get an error that says it’s having trouble downloading and my computer reports a trojan in the file. Please take a look at the file and update thanks.