Persona 4 Golden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Iā€™m getting a ā€œWeā€™re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.ā€ error message whenever I try to launch. Every other trainers I use works except for this one. Any help guys?

plz updated :sob:

Says it was made for 32bit version of the game and Iā€™m running the 64bit version. Ran fine yesterday and I didnā€™t change a thing. WTF?

The Persona 4 Golden cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

hello there, hope everyone is staying safe.
anybody else having the issue with the cheats for this game being flagged as a heur.AdvML.B(heuristic virus)?

because of this it keeps telling me to whitelist WeMod in my antivirus but all the other cheats i use (Hades,Bannerlord,etc.) are working without any problems. anybody got any ideas?
antivirus is Norton by the way

thanks in advance

Welcome to the community @DireRaven666. :slight_smile:

This is a false positive.
It will happen to trainers every now and again no matter where you get them from.
Some trainers will be fine. Other trainers will trigger a false positive with antiviruses.
Adding WeMod as an exception fixes this.

Please use the search button before posting. :slight_smile:
Longer explanation: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan

I did exactly what it said and it still wonā€™t work

Every time I try to run the game with the cheats I get an error that says itā€™s having trouble downloading and my computer reports a trojan in the file. Please take a look at the file and update thanks.

Iā€™ve run into a problem where if the trainer is active while Iā€™m fusing Personas, the game crashes.
Iā€™ve added WeMod as an except in my antivirus, so thatā€™s no longer an issue. The game crashes no matter how many cheats are active, the trainer just has to be running.
Itā€™s mostly just inconvenient right now, but I hope youā€™ll find the issue and fix it.

Canā€™t you play anymore?

what??

Any possible chance to add a way to increase the social stats?

Great tool working well. Had to add a couple of exceptions to bitdefender but other than that it works 100%. I know its suggested a lot but any chance of a modifier/set max for the social stats?

Trying everything out, the add xp option only applies to the MCā€™s equipped persona, not the MC and not any other party members. Wish there was a way to add to the party members directly. Also the add xp stops once the persona will level, it wonā€™t level up the persona, just bring it to 0 xp required to level up. Please update?

Im opening the persona screen before using the + 1 ma and then I close it, re open it, and it still doesnā€™t show up. Am I doing it wrong? Am I just being dumb or something. Please help.

1 Like

can we get an instant fishing catch code.

Why donā€™t you make like this ?

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited SP
  3. Unlimited Items
  4. Add 1K Money
  5. Max All Stats
  6. Max Level
  7. Max Bond Link

Maybe that lot betterā€¦ andā€¦

1. Unlimited Items
  2. Add 1 ST
  3. Add 1 MA
  4. Add 1 EN
  5. Add 1 AG
  6. Add 1 LU
  7. Add 500 XP

That options not workingā€¦ i already do just like it saidā€¦ or i mistaken ?

2 Likes

So what do Unlimited Items do? Everything else is working except that function, like how do I use it? When I turned it on, my items donā€™t seem to infinite to 99 units or whatā€¦ or if I buy/obtain or sell the items nothingā€™s change either. So how does this function work exactly? Mineā€™s P4G is ofc on Steam.

The stats functions seems working for me only if you equipped the persona, just donā€™t have your other personas other than the persona ya wanna cheat on, otherwise you other personaā€™s (your stat type choice) stats will go down for no reason. Safe way - do it with one persona only on your Persona screen

i think with exp you go into the personaā€™s stats and use the xp, then you go out and come back and when you go into a battle they level up