Persona 4 Golden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Really? That was the case for you? I don’t even see any difference with the EXP or anything. Everything that has to do with manipulating the stats doesn’t work for me, gaining EXP thru this on WeMod doesn’t work, and the infinite items option doesn’t even stay activated, just shortly deactivates as I press the button.
It’s just really weird how only the infinte HP, SP, and the add 1000 yen button only work but not anything else…

it doesn’t work for me

1 Like

same here

1 Like

i hope this get an update

with the new persona 5 royal coming to steam pls give us max stats for that cheat set so that tedium of levelling up stats in that game are no longer a problem and people can just do the confidants and more important stuff and not warry about stats

1 Like

And the Xbox version of Persona 4 Golden? Will that be added soon?

3 Likes

Is it possible to get the Steam version updated to add the same cheats like Persona 3 Portable received?

The Persona 4 Golden cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited All Items cheat added
  • Unlock All Equipment cheat added
  • Items Never Decrease cheat added
  • Unlimited Money cheat added
  • Edit Money cheat added
  • Multiply Player EXP Gain cheat added
  • Multiply Persona & Allies EXP Gain cheat added
  • Multiply Social Stats Gain cheat added
  • Multiply S.Link Point Gain cheat added
  • Edit Persona ID cheat added
  • Edit Persona EXP cheat added
  • Select Persona Stats Type cheat added
  • Edit Persona Stats cheat added
  • Select Persona Skill Slot cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill ID cheat added
  • Select Social Stats Type cheat added
  • Edit Social Stats cheat added
  • Edit S.Link Level cheat added
  • Edit S.Link Point cheat added
  • Instant Kill cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes
3 Likes

Thank you

Are Xbox mods in the queue?

Game will load without mods but when playing with the mods it just says loading mods.

Golden rule never talk about cracked game

1 Like

we got PERSONA 3… PERSONA 5… Missing PERSONA 4 Golden Game Pass Version…
its just an exe edit… so what’s going on here?

Why do you think it is just an exe edit? Every single Persona game has required a new trainer for gamepass which means it isn’t just an exe edit.

1 Like

Is it Possible to have a cheat that gives you the 250 battle lines achievement or one that allows you to add to your total lines? Perhaps its to difficult to find the value in question? It would be a great cheat to have if it is possible to make.

Xbox GamePass version is in the queue now but please be patient, Steam & Xbox GamePass mostly have entirely different coding for Persona games. Also P4G is much harder to work on due to weird data behavior than the other 2.

1 Like

any word on the steam version getting fixed following hte april update?

For the Edit Persona Skill ID whenever I add the ID the skill shows up as the ID (Hex)
Example: 457 Null wind turns into 1C9

hello are there wemod version for 64bit p4g?

hello are there a p4g 64bit wemod?