Pharaoh: A New Era Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi i think i found the issue i have a razer synapse mouse and keyboard which instaled some game softwere Razer Cortex as soon as i removed that softwere all mods worked fine thanks.

Hi,

How hard would it be to add an option for “full houses or full bazars”. It would make them full of food/beers/pottery and all the other necessary items for the mission.
Also something that would improve desirability.

Thank you,

The Pharaoh: A New Era cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Hello :slight_smile:
How hard would it be to add an option like “ignore desirability” or “max desirability”?
In the orginal version of Pharaoh, i modified the files, but cant find these now…
Tks a lot

Changes:

• Updated notes
1 Like

Hi, can we get an update on this? Thank you!

Game freezes after some time playing. No reason, no error.

If you disable/enable mods midway in the game then that could happen.

No, I had all cheats active at all times. Something feels off compared to before the update. That is why I asked if we could get an update on the trainer. I will try first not activating all cheat types at once.

I know I’ll never see the answer to this before I finish the game, but what the heck does “Production from the void” actually do? Why on earth is such an obscure name NOT tagged with info?

Is there anyway to get these cheats for GOG version of the game?

Hi, New trainers are added based on popularity among WeMod users. To express interest in a trainer for a game, one should select the "Notify Me" option within the WeMod app. When sufficient WeMod users have taken this action, the game will be added to the queue. This could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.