Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is there any way to set our money to 0 after using the cheats?

How do you find the value for the money if its something random like that?

CE doesn’t show values as signed by default. You can either just search for the value then buy something and see which value changes or you can go to the setting and check “Show values as if they are signed” then still buy something and see which value decreases.

I’m going to check with stinger and see if we can just add a way to reset money.

1 Like

can you gave a more detailed explanation? i dont understand if it need to be a hex val, exact or decreased or non changed, or other. all i know is put initial val, scan, buy stuff and put new val, then second scan. that might need more info if it really worked for you.
it would be greatly appreciated by everyone if you can do this.

i was able to use a seperate save that had positive money. i found out that the adress changes so its not set in one place. however, i havent fuigered out how to pin it down to one place. when i do change that value, nothing changes. once the game is reopened, it changes the address and resets the value i placed.

If you guys want an easy way to change your money I’ve created a save crypter. You can find it here: Phasmophobia save crypter

2 Likes

Hi, I try to load my game from wemod app and I just get the infinite loading loop for the play button. Can someone help me out? I also tried loading the game first and then pressing play on the app but it was the same.

1 Like

Looking good. cant wait for the updates…

1 Like

The trainer is good but now I have debt around 7 millions lol, it would be nice if the value can be changed to 0 again or maybe set a new value~

1 Like

this mod killed my game crashes every time i load into a game

Welcome to the community @ludwigbren. :slight_smile:

There is no reason why the trainer would cause your game to crash. It does not touch the game in any way at all. The trainer only injects into your PC’s RAM.

There are dozens of causes of crashes. Most are user-sided.

• The game is cracked or pirated.
  • The game is out of date.
  • The game has corrupt or missing files (the fix: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335).
  • Your PC does not meet the requirements to run the game smoothly.
  • Your drivers, especially GPU, are outdated.
  • Your antivirus is interfering with the game, trainer or both.
  • You have a virus or malware infection causing issues like excessive RAM usage.
  • You have a memory leak.
  • You have corrupt registry files.

And so on.
Given the amount of causes of game crashes, it is extremely unreasonable to point the finger right away at WeMod - the least likely cause. :slight_smile:
In the future, consider asking for help to resolve your issue, including a crash log with your post, rather than making unproven accusations.

2 Likes

Really good work, works amazingly, like @Ezikiel said the debt thing is the only down side. Would be great to add something to change the value

1 Like

Thank you for this, but i believe the game got updated a few hours ago

Game has been updated to version 0.176.28 and trainer no longer finds and or connects to phas :frowning: has been amazing and I hope it’s fixed soon

Can confirm that the trainer no longer connect to phasmo even when using manual connect

Worked really nicely and smoothly! Can’t wait for the update!

Update required and maybe add XP option.

Please read the big red box before you post next time.

could you guys add an option that makes it posibe to move things when your dead

2 Likes

That is not something a trainer can do. You will need to get a custom game file to do that.