Phoenix Point Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Phoenix Point cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have an issue with the game saves becoming corrupted after a few missions. I mainly use the following options:

I use the Gamepass version.

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Action Points

Set Food
Set Tech
Set Materials

Instant Research
Instant Production
Instant Construction
Unlimited Power

If you got any recommendations, such as turning off certain features, that will be great.

Could we get the option to display all map locations please or enable the debug console for gameplus?

For some reason the Unlimited Health and Unlimited AP options don’t seem to be working. They deactivate immediately.

1 Like

Only ones that don’t immediately turn themselves off are instant production/research/construction, unlimited soldier sp, and god mode (which doesn’t actually work) currently

@LeRuse & @xlylex

Firstly, please make sure you’re using the correct trainer. This trainer is for the Windows Store version of the game. The Epic Games version needs a different trainer, which is here: Phoenix Point Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

If you are using the correct trainer - Are you using the Blood & Titanium DLC that was released last month? DLCs change the game’s code slighly and therefore may also change the compatibility of any trainers.
There is currently an option to request an update for the Windows Store version via your WeMod desktop app. Please vote for an update.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Changes:

when will there be a update for the Windos store Version ass the current trainer is not working

It’s not working on current Microsoft Store/Game Pass version. Can you update it, please! Thank you!

Edit: inventory options still working. God Mode and Unlimited Action Points don’t. Status and Game options I do not test yet.

Edit2: Stats options (all of them) are not working. Instant Research and Unlimited Power still working, Instant Production and Instant Construction don’t.

any chance of an update?

If possible, please update this.

Yes, please update this game! Behemoth been out in awhile and trainer is still not updated! Thanks

Changes:

game was updated again.

Hello, i was wondering if it might be possible to add additional features, i’m aware that is quite a lot to ask since it means someone taking extra time out of there day, the only reason i ask is because i have seen some additional features mentioned as i have seen a selection of options available on these trainers , i will admit i simply dont want to pay the exceedingly large prices they are asking forPhoenix Points trainers

Changes: