Photoshop Tutorials For Beginners

i enjpoyed the planet city never thought of that, this is very interesting, did this when i used paint.net YouTube - How to create an exploding planet on Paint.NET heres my bad outcome By udnerbiter at 2009-04-30[/IMG]

I enjoy the breast enlargement.

How did you read my mind…Good tut’s

Great video’s! It always pissed me off when Ctrl+Z would only take me back once, Ctrl+Alt+Z=win! And I had no idea [ and ] could resize brushes, and the breast enlargement video was quite funny. Keep the video’s coming!

lol i bet you enjoyed that :laughing:

New tutorial posted! Cinematic effect. Looks epic. :smiley:

Please make a tutorial on making youtube backgrounds. I can’t find a good one anywhere, and I’m trying to learn how.

Thanks

[b]Even better than on TTG

nice post man

keep up the good work ![/b]
:wink:

Thanks Bro!

What’s the newest version of Photoshop, and is there any torrents for it on YouTube?
:smiley:

CS5 and yah im pretty sure there is.

New tutorial posted! Animation for beginners! Check it, Check it, Check it.

Prefire is a G, thanks i need to learn animation

Thanks man, i hope you enjoyed it!

Im glad you guys are enjoying these tutorials, i just posted a new one. Hope you like it.

I’m pretty sure I had a reply here before. :expressionless: Good thread though, I didn’t know Prefire was into creating Graphics. If so, good to hear. :thumbsup: Topic thanked. Always good to see a main thread with everything included in one to reduce singular topics. Continue updating man. :wink:

Yea buddy im into editing! Its fun and im glad you enjoy the post.

thank you very much

Nice post PreFire !

Seems Verry Helpful and helped me out alot :thumbsup:

Very simple tutorial just posted now… check it out. :smiley:

This is epic, I was actually doing Photoshop for the first time tonight, Was doing some of these without knowing anything. Than i found this. Helped so much. Thanks.

I hope you enjoy them man. You will learn quickly for sure with these videos. :smiley: