PickCrafter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can someone update the trainer for this game?, as there is only 3 options, but I would like to be able to have a variable amount of ender pearls, because having to keep going and going and going to prestige for only 3 ender pearls is getting really, really boring, and if it takes too long to get further then I give up, and drop the game.

do a google search for op auto clicker and download it, then when you run it, set the hotkey for numpad 5, and the click time to 2ms, then all you have to do is to center the mouse arrow and hit numpad 5, and it’ll click so fast that it’s just a blur, and when you don’t want to use it just hit numpad 5 again to turn it off.

Which number of ‘Picks’? in the skill tree under next, or the total amount of picks that’s always showing at the very top? If at the top, it’s always changing so I can’t look for a specific value.

I cant run it . it says i have to use 32BIt ver , but idk how to istall 32bit ver ,so can you make a 64bit ver ? plz

1 Like

i just got this as well and i was using it just fine like a week ago so this is a load is crock and something in the code went sticky or there was an update that made it so we can’t use them and we mod needs to adjust the codes to make them work again one or maybe even both.

The PickCrafter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

This is very outdated

4 Likes

New update for Pickcrafter V6.0 was released 21h ago.
Trust the procces and wait I believe trainers for new version will be available soon.

4 Likes

Update please?

3 Likes

This is outdated sadly, was really good. Hope it gets updated

4 Likes

Please a little update here

4 Likes

was hoping you could give the pickcrafter game a look as it has had an update and the currant cheats no longer work
thank you

3 Likes

An update would be much appreciated

4 Likes

This is a great trainer, please update, pretty please!

4 Likes

Would love to see an update to this trainer

5 Likes

Please Update pickcrafter, it’s been so long

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

the game crashes everytime with these cheats

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Shady update from the dev broke Fast Ability Cooldown

1 Like