Pine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, please make an edition for Epic release. The steam version works partially, but the crashes very often.

hey guys i test the steam version only unlimited sprint,unlimited shield stamina,unlimited item usage and free crafting work for the Epic, no use the Perfect Affinity cheat that is the one that make game crash

Playing on Epic.

Unlimited energy and easy crafting are the only 2 cheats that work for me.

Item usage does nothing and I have tried multiple things such as travel kits, food, peace treaties (amongst the other boosting items) and arrows so nothing appears to be unlimited unless i am using the cheat wrong.

The perfect affinity cheat doesnt do anything, bars remain at current affinity and creatures will attack on site as normal.

If unlimited health, sprint, and/or shield stamina are enabled during main menu the game will crash on the loading screen and if enabled during game play cheats will crash the game instantly.

Tested the cheats yesterday with STEAM:

Unlimited Health does not work

Unlimited Energy works after using some energy once

Unlimited Sprint does not work

Unlimited shield stamina does not work

Unlimited item usage does not work

Free Crafting seems to work, sometimes toggling it allows to work

Perfect Affinity had zero effect

Hi. im new to all of this. how do i get it to play for epic when it only gives me a steam option? thanks.

Hi. im new to all of this. how do i play for epic when it only gives me a steam option? thank you so much.

Hi,
click on (Fix), then click (+add custom). This brings up an explorer, here point to the pine.exe.
greetings

guys Epic version of Pine is on queue u can either wait for the cheats to be release or push on the queue

The Pine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Pine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

no funciona el truco de items infinitos

These Cheats crash the game upon activation. Other than that cheats 1-4 work. Tested January 4th 2022,

I test they all work fine