Planet Zoo Cheats and Trainer for Steam

50 conservation credit button still not working

1 Like

Great mod, but the money cheat is currently sending the money to negative $42mil when used over a $0 amount in the Franchise Mode.

1 Like

This trainer isn’t really intended for franchise mode as it’s based more online than local. I’ll give this a test when I have a chance though :slightly_smiling_face:

It would be cool if you could change animals genes and change the prize for releasing animals into the wild.

The Planet Zoo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Max Staff Energy cheat added
  • Max Staff Happiness cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Do not fret, we will be working on adding the Animal Happiness cheat as well. Just need a bit more time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have 2 more cheat ideas for the game. 1. Instant breeding system. And 2. Instant offspring system. Would be useful.

2 Likes

Hey guys!
I know this currently needs an update, but I thought I give a little input here.
FAST RESEARCH: working
MAX STAFF HAPPINESS: currently not working

Users please note:
ADD 50K MONEY is working, but DO NOT USE it, if your Zoo is into debt, because it will add more debt :joy: -50k is max, I guess.
MAX STAFF ENERGY also working, but if they have high energy they won’t use the staff room and this prevents them from learning, so if you want to train your staff turn the cheat off for a while.

Thanks for your work, @STiNGERR and have a nice day!

2 Likes

Planet zoo staff happiness is not working

Hi, I started the app and the game today and it doesn’t work the cheat to add 50 Conservation Credits at Career Mode and Challenge, the others still working

Thank YOU for the detailed report on the trainer, I’ve forwarded all these issues to the developer aside from the interesting stuff with max staff energy since it’s currently working just oddly :slightly_smiling_face:

thought I just mention the energy-stuff anyway, in case anyone else is wondering about why their workers refuse to get some education!

1 Like

The Planet Zoo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Adding franchise points still doesn’t work. Is there any way it will work? If not you should just remove the button.

The franchise points cheat will not work in franchise mode. I know that sounds odd but it’s an online mode and stored server side. Franchise credits only work in career mode :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s odd. Cheats doesn’t work for most online-games for good reasons.

1 Like

It wasn’t so much the online part but the unable to use the franchise credits in the “Franchise” mode just sounds very odd :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is it possible to get a max animal stat cheat added to next update?

1 Like

An albine birth cheat would be interesting too

3 Likes

Yes i totally agree as even for me it is hard to get an albino animal

3 Likes