Planet Zoo Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can you make animal cheats? like easier animal variant (white/black) i guess thats in breeding please?

Hi all,

Thanks for this trainer!
So far Iā€™ve only use the add 50K money option in career mode, and it works :slight_smile:
However I have this weird problem, that I was in a bit of minus with the money before using the add money option, and it slowly bring me to plus, which is a good thing! But the problem is when I press the add money button for the last time to get out of minus, it does NOT bring me to plus, but instead to around minus $ 43 million. So shortly: Iā€™m at minus 8000,- then press the add money button, and it brings me to minus 43 milā€¦

Any solution for it?
Thanks in Advance!

Welcome to the community @Emrys1988. :slight_smile:

There was previously a bug in this game aptly named by the playerbase ā€œthe negative money bugā€, where players would end up with millions in debt for unexplained reasons. This was apparently fixed by the developers in one of their updates slightly more recently. Can you make sure that your copy of the game is up to date?

Thank you!

I have the premium edition Steam version, and in the Steam settings itā€™s on: Always keep this game up-to-dateā€¦ Not sure where to check the current version? In the local files tab it says: Current content BuildID: 5157255.

I solved it now for the current career park I was working on, by loading an older save game where I was still in the plus with the money and than your trainer worker fine without problems :slight_smile:

Been playing about 16 hours. NO issues. I get to Myers Lake Island Scenario and it crashes every time i try to use any cheat. with out fail.

Today came Version 1.3 and the Australia Pack. Two Options are not working anymore, which are the following.

• Add 50 Carer/Challenge Credits
  • Fast Research
1 Like

Can confirm that fast research works for Mechanics Research but not for Veterinary Research.

The Planet Zoo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Fast research is somewhat working diseases are researched instantly but animals are not

1 Like

You have to close the menu and open it again but yes it is a little bit buggy

animal research is not working, it is not instant still

1 Like

Ever since the Australia Pack and update were released, whenever I try to use the trainer it causes my game to close. Please help.

the recent update from the 3rd seemed to have broke the add 50credits option.

Edit: it seems to work in the campaign but not franchise which I will guess is due to it using servers for data.

1 Like

Since Franchise Mode is an online game mode which involves interactions with other players, the trainer will not work there.

Fast research still not working could we get a fix please

1 Like

can we get cheats for breeding? or easier stats/ skin colors?

2 Likes

Cheats ideas:

• add conservation credits (if already implemented, it doesnā€™t work)

• Change the skin of animals

• Infinite happiness and well-being for animals

• No more thirst or hunger

• Invincible animals (immune to disease)

• Animal gene modifier/all animals with the best genetics (the maximum possible)

• Being able to have everything for free

• Infinite People Happiness

1 Like

the code to have 50k does not work anymore I fall into the least when I use it.

me too
and my version is up to date

Staff hapiness and energy donā€™t work now

The Planet Zoo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like