Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Sun
2. Instant Recharge
3. Unlimited Coins

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/16/2021
    Started development

• 06/17/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Doesnt work for me, i have last version from origin, and the trainer trouble starting

3 Likes

tiene razon, no funciona ya lo intente varias veces y nada, lo pueden corregir por favor.

1 Like

I have the same problem, the cheat don’t start via WeMod but via Origin with no cheat yes

Same here, game open but doesen’t find the Game.

1 Like

Same as the others: WeMod can’t find the game.
I’ve tried different things so far without success:

• reinstalled it trough “Install Game” on WeMod
  • launched the game trough Origin and then click start game on WeMod
  • add the game manually (Drag and Drop)

I’m just spitballing here, but is it possible these cheats works only once you’ve unlocked the adventure mode?

Wemod detects it straightaway for me. Trainer working fine (all options) on Win 11, WeMod 7.20 with PvZ GOTY latest (Origin). Just tested

I have latest version of origin, and work perfectly. :smiley:
17 July 2022

Unlimited Coins doesn’t seem to work for me. I thought it’s just because Crazy Dave’s shop isn’t appearing yet, though after level 3-4 (the level where Crazy Dave’s shop appears), I tried opening wemod again, and unfortunately, it still does not work.

Unlimited Sun and Unlimited Recharge works perfectly just fine for me.

so i have this game with DVD and not on origin but on pop cap launcher. it doesnt say the game is on my pc but it is help pls?