Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @yelpeter2. :slight_smile:

When trainer developers remove cheats from the trainer it’s usually because there wasn’t a way to make it function correctly (ie, due to limitations in the game engine - which WeMod has no control over) or it caused issues in the game. Judging by a couple of previous posts in this thread it sounds like the cheat never functioned correctly, which would explain why it was removed.

Is someone still working on this? If so: Is there a possibility to make plants/your Zombies in I, Zombie invincible? Or maybe increase the damage your units do? I’ve also seen some Magnet Shroom cooldown cheats in an outdated Cheat Engine Table so maybe that’s possible too? Would be awesome if someone could take a look at that.

^ this ^

Why am I the only person who liked this post?

This version doesn’t work with the Origin version, the STN’s version works but why did it got removed? It is so hard to find a origin supported trainer…

1 Like

This was working recently if you used the EXE file under C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs. Zombies\Plants vs. Zombies EN, but that is not even working now.

Can you add extra things like one-hit kills, game speed-ups and ways to mess with mini-games (like endless pogo party or something to that effect)

is there any way you can add the speed hack? the zombies are too slow haha

what to do if cheats doesnt even work?

Only tried the Unlimited Sun cheat for now, but it’s working perfectly on Steam’s GOTY version. Thanks a bunch!

the unlimited coins one just doesnt work, it turns off instantly

it isnt detecting my game.

It the most failure thing i ever seen in my life .-. Why cause it can load it
Failure

1 Like

Maybe an option to change the resolution of the game, as it loads in a very low resolution and the game does not let you change it nativly

The hack doesnt work for steam at all

1 Like

it doesn’t work. It says we’re having trouble loading the game blah blah blah but the game loads alright. Bummer!!!

1 Like

the trainer cant find my game please fix its not working

can i request a cheat for a one hit kill, i would love one!!

1 Like

Can there be a place anywhere cheat? im bored of the same stuff

1 Like

I would like to recommend something like allowing you to place plants over eachother or in places they cant be placed, (basically place anywhere is what im trying to say) and also add something that can configure the rarity of a kernel-pult launching butter