Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It would be quite good if there was something like a description to know how to apply the cheats. Maybe the error lies with us but as long as I can’t read anywhere how the cheats have to be used, I have to assume that the error lies somewhere else.

When the cheat is enabled, any action that results in a CP/SP gain/loss should result in 1000.

Well then I must say that the whole thing does not work. I only get the points provided by the game when the cheat is enabled and nothing else. And why do you need 1000 points for CP? CP is the value that indicates whether you have done your task correctly or not. So if I do a search on someone for no reason, points are deducted from CP. With CP no points are added. It would make sense if no points are deducted from CP.

Did you finish your shift?

I think I know now how to get the points. I just played through a shift and ended up with over 60,000 points. But why is that nowhere in an explanation communicated that you get the points at the end? All this time we have assumed that the points are distributed during the game. That’s why I wrote before that it would be practical if there would be a description of the cheats.

none of the cheats work with version 5.1.0-stable+rel.153-158920

1 Like

Can you update again, mods not working.

1 Like

The Police Simulator: Patrol Officers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Speed cheat added
1 Like

can please add cheat like this never car damage

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Does not work without PRO membership.
Can’t activate the cheats. neither in the app itself nor via F1, F2, F3…

None of the options work, they activate and INSTANTLY deactivate themselve. Have this issue with other games aswell

This may be the reason why. If you hit that Notify me button, you’ll be notified once it’s been updated.

Yeah but it says it needs testing so I basicly tested it and nothing works. So I wanted to say that to give him a heads up

Cheats not working i guess trainer needs an update

How do we get this into the update queue? This mod is in serious need of an update!

All mods are working properly. Where did you purchase the game?

Steam, they haven’t been working since the game came out of Early Access but I’ll check again today.

OK, I stand corrected. It does work, it just doesn’t show until the end of the shift, which is not a problem. Thanks!

can u make, that we can change the value of sp and cp?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements