Portal Knights Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited items is not working

Unlimited Items and Unlimited Money no longer work. All other cheats work currently.

I think they should add infinite attribute points and change the experience to the level and not the amount of experience because as of right now you can only get up to level 23 and the max level is 30 also the infinite money and items dont seem to be working unless im just doing something wrong

Unlimited Items and Unlimited money turn off the moment you activate them, all other cheats are working currently.

1 Like

Unlimited Items and Unlimited Money no longer work. All other cheats work currently !!!

Ugh, i am going to wait until version guard is released before i update this trainer. The game keeps updating way too much.

It’s in my list

Unlimited Items and Unlimited Money not work 1.4.3 :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sob:

please fix

Hi, there! Version Guard sounds like a really neat feature! Really looking forward to the release of Infinity version 4 and Version Guard so that STN and her team can build an update for Portal Knights.

Side note: I’m a programmer with a BSci in Game Programming. Need any help? :slight_smile:

Note: Cross-posted this (almost) on the “Introducing Version Guard” post as well in case that helps. Thank you guys so much for your help!

Infinite heart and infinite mana are working!
Thank you! !
But infinite money and infinite items do not work. V1.4.5 Please update.

The Portal Knights cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

EXP and Money do not work in nwe release

Doesn’t work anymore with the new update

Portal Knight’s updated & health, mana & gold cheat didn’t work, plz help :pray:

1 Like

Portal Knight’s not working plz help

how can i use xp cheat ? i can’t get it

1st of June and the trainer’s still not updated. The same problems with the HP, MP & Money cheats :T

Vote for an update

1 Like

Everything except infinite items cheat is broken, please update

The Portal Knights cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes