Post your computer specs!

You live in Canada, can’t you just walk into a computer store and take what you want then just say sorry on the way out and be fine?

There is a monthly sorry limit and I’ve already used them all… :anguished:

Dammmmnnnnn. Computers are so beautiful.

While I don’t have a power house PC since I don’t play PC games I do have a semi decent HTPC/Server setup for my home media…

CASE - NZXT Source 210 ELITE Midtower Case
CPU - Intel i3 3220
MOBO - ASRock LGA 1155 Intel Z77
RAM - Kingston Technology HyperX Blu 4GB 1333MHz DDR3
STORAGE - 120GB SSD
STORAGE - 3TB 7200RPM
STORAGE - 3TB 7200RPM
PSU - Corsair Builder Series CX 430 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS (CX430)

I also have a HDHome Run connected to it so I can stream live TV to my network.

This is connected to my home network that shares media with a Raspberry Pi, Amazon Fire TV, laptop and iPad.

My 1080p IPS monitor just came in… Going from 1600x900 for the last 5 years to 1920x1080 just blew my mind.

my eyes

how jealous r u

what is that Far Cry 4?..that a huge improvement…when i was scrolling down i saw the mountain top’s and thought to my self “oh nice outdoor photo” then saw map in left hand corner after scrolling all the way down and was like oh it is outdoors just with something else lol

Ehm… I don’t know if I should bother posting my laptop specs because they suck compared to some of you PC fanatics…

Acer Aspire E1-572

• IntelCore i5-4200U 1.6GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz)
  • Intel HD Graphics 4400 (up to 1684 MB Dynamic Video Memory)
  • 4 GB DDR3 L Memory
  • 500 GB HDD
  • Windows 8.1 OS

ye bois

Definitely not up to par with Cheater’s, but it definitely gets the job done. I love it. I’m probably gonna be upgrading to a 970/980 once I sell my SLI 770s.

Specs:

Off topic. My Gyazo opens up internet explorer instead of Chrome. And doesn’t show me the image. Any idea how to fix it?

I would assume that IE is set as your default browser. Use this to make Chrome yours: Make Chrome your default browser - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Just got to 4.5Ghz. I’m comfy here.

Why did you waste so much money on a MOBO to pair with a low end enthusiast CPU and a single GPU? The point of spending the large money for enthusiast CPU and mobo is for the 40 pcie lanes so you can 3 or 4 GPU at x16, x8, x8 or x16, x8,x8,x8. The performance difference between the 5820k and the 4770k is minimal and all that happened was gaining extra heat. You should have at least spent the extra $150 to get the 5930k

**********er. You have a Asus ROG Swift don’t you? Sometimes I regret getting my 1TB SSD…

Yeah, it’s pretty nice. A 1440@144 IPS panel was just announced though :smiley:

More cards later.

Loved the features of the board, but I don’t need a 5960 at this time.

Yup. I heard. It’ll probably be more than that Swift though. What makes me sad is that they’ve been in stock for like 3 weeks at my local computer store and I really really want to go get one but just can’t afford to :\

Well, the price of the ROG Swift will only come down!

with this sexy case :wink:

Open Me