Post Your Setup!

Need a new desk but it’s hard to find a suitable one for me. Plenty of other crap though.

Since I just recently moved I have a new set up and I am really enjoying it.

Brand new desk I got at staples for $60. New monitor - it is HP but it was on sale and I am really liking it so far, even for gaming. My custom rig’s soul is powered by an Intel i7 2700k and an Nvidia GTX 670. There will be more added to it soon, including new speakers. Also, Razer Naga mouse and Razer Deathstalker keyboard. I do have a Razer Nostromo that is still in a box packed up.

My TV is a 40" Samsung Smart TV that I got last year. I only put one of my Xbox’s on the TV stand for now, my RGH is still packed up. Sony Blu-ray player and Sony surround sound system all set up around my living room. Turtle Beach X31’s and I prefer wired controllers. I have done some cable management since this pic was taken to make it prettier and there is also an HD cable box on top of the surround sound receiver now.

If you guys can think of anything I should add let me know.

Hell, I’ll get in on this.

32 inch TV, Mac Book, My ****ty HP laptop, 500GB PS3, Star Wars Edition 360 Slim, Dual NAND RGH Slim with blue ROL and fan as well as the TX Sonus with the Halo: Reach sound set. (Blue Chrome controller to match of course :sunglasses: ) I already started my thread for my gaming PC that I’ll be getting once I move, I’ll also be getting a nice monitor eventually.

Also, ignore my straightener. It’s been a hectic morning. (Jokes, I live with my girlfriend.)

Nice Pokemon poster.

I got it out of a Nintendo Power at work not too long ago. It’s the original Pokedex from when Gold and Silver were released. I have another from the original Blue and Red release but it’s stained. :confused:

Here’s my setup:

Xbox 360 Jasper RGH LT3.0 160GB (Blue LED Case Mod)
Xbox 360 Flashed LT3.0 250GB
Logitech Denovo Edge Keyboard
Razer Naga Mouse
AE 2.1 Speakers
2x Samsung 22" LED Backlit Monitors
Samsung 37" 3D LED Backlit TV
Turtle Beach X12 Headset
Solo HD Beats by Dr Dre

And the computer;

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Computer Case
Asus P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard
Intel Quad Core i7-2600K CPU @ 4.50GHz
16.0 GB DDR3 RAM (4x4GB) @ 2033MHz
2x 2GB AMD Radeon HD 6990 w/ Crossfire
H80 Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler
2x 64GB Crucial SSD (In RAID 0)
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda @10K RPM (In RAID 0)
1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda @10k RPM (Backup drive)
Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

Pictures:

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

eww betas.

lol, jk, nice gow3 controller.

All that money and you don’t have a decent chair.

Dat dust

MY GAMING SETUP

I’ll post mine within this week.

My sweet chair and stool, so comfortable!

Nothing to special

My setup has been coming along lately especially with finally getting a new desk and a separate room in my house for it. I’ll post some of the specifics in a list below

• Xbox One
  • Xbox 360
  • Astro A40
  • Two 24" LED IPS monitors
  • 27" LED Monitor
  • 42" LED TV
  • CM Storm Stealth with Red switches (keyboard)
  • Razer Deathadder 2013
  • Custom built PC (FX-8320 and a R9 270x)

You must hide those wires coming from the wall mounted TV, I hate that :stuck_out_tongue:

That the xbox 360 E on top ?

You are correct

yes it is

Home:

Work:

28 inch tv
Xbox360 Elite 120GB
Wii
PS2
32 inch tv
a regular computer with 4GB Ram DDR2, AMD Radeon HD6670 2GB, CPU - Intel pentium E8500 3.16Ghz Core 2 duo, 500GB + 160GB Stroage, Lite-on IHAS124-04 DU Burner and Lite-on IHAS324 W.
oh, computer screen of 24 inch.