Post Your Setup!

Get outta here

Only need one for now. Hard to fit in extra’s with the speakers. I’ll likely move to an Ultrawide or wait for that 4K HDR 144Hz display coming.

1 Like

cool :stuck_out_tongue: fair enough ^^ for me though, i need at least 2 screens minimum to be productive ^^

1 Like

w2c corner desk? Or are those multiple desks?

looks like multiple desks looking at the photos.

Television
32" Westinghouse HDTV

Computer
AMD FX Six-Core Processor
(6300- 3.5 GHz)
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
16 GB RAM DDR3
Archangel case by Thermaltake
2 TB Hard Drive
Windows 10 Pro
Matching Red Dragon Vajra and Centrophorus

Other
iPhone 6S+
Xbox 360 Slim
Xbox 1st Gen (FTW)
Turtle Beach X12

1 Like

I came here to post a picture but forgot people post like parts and stuff. So here is a mostly up-to-date list of all the random crap that may be in this picture. Even though you can’t even see my desktop in it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TotallyTrav/saved/tLMJxr

5 Likes

Are you Cerberus? why two headphones? Or one is for the three birds?

Very nice setup indeed :muscle:

Those are the two headphones that I swap between primarily. I have like 8 different pairs

Im curious so im gonna nag, why do you swap headsets?

ps: ah you prob use it to work in audio related field

I do work in the A/V field but I just like owning different headphones and enjoy listening to music. Each one has their own benefits and strengths so I switch according to what I feel like using or need.

1 Like

Is this Travis HQ? Nice setup.

upper monitor is actually the Meme monitor
Nice setup but that gap between monitors is unforgivable

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t locked the mount in yet. There will be a small gap no matter what because of the way the mount works, the arms have slight bend due to the length from the base that they reach. I will be positioning them better and tightening all the hinges later today.

Love my setup but i need a bigger desk mine is way too tiny

Specification:
Laptop:
MSI GE62VR-6RF

Monitor:
3x Acer G247HYL bmidx 1920x1080 23.8"

Keyboard:
Razer Ornata Chroma

Mouse:
Logitech G500s

Misc:
LG HDMI to DisplayPort
Insignia HDMI to USB 3.1
Sony MDR-XB450 (Sony On-Ear Extra-Bass)
Novation Launchpad Mk2
Some Random laptop cooling pad
LG Stylo 2 Plus (left of the launchpad)
Asus Zenfone 3 Laser (Took the photo with it)

2 Likes

is this post still alive? :smiley:

2 Likes

PC, cheapest desk I could get from Walmart to sit my aging HP w1907 monitor (she might be old, but she's still going strong) on, Nails and tacs in wall behind and above monitor to hold a couple of my favorite hats and a few necklaces. Wallmount for my shotty to the left of me, US flag to my right, usually my bulldog is sleeping just behind me. He sometimes jumps up to look at my screen like “Whatcha’ playin’ dad?” - I swear he’d be a gamer too if he had thumbs, LOL.

I currently have two Setups, Depending on where i am, Though they are very similar.

4 Likes

Aaahhhh a fellow Briton, eh?
:uk: :fist_right: :fist_left: :uk:

Nice setup there. Like the keyboard.

EDIT - Wait a minute… your plug sockets are upside down :thinking: :laughing:

Only way to be! :rofl:

Its done me well it has, Picked it up day it came out. It’s REALLY loud though.
Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013

Whoever was installing the electrics in that room was a spoon. Put them far to close to the floor, had to flip the socket to get a clean cable from them