Post your speed test

1 Like

Capture

1 Like

Speed%20Test

3 Likes

Big oof, then again what should I expect? I’m in a copper line area aka DSL capped at 7mbps. Another reason I need to save up for a house: I want fiber internet.

1 Like

I’m supposed hired 350 megs of speed

With a lot of people stuck at home thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, pretty much every nation on the planet is having issues where their WiFi networks are overloaded and unable to cope with demand, since everyone is home using it instead of at work etc. So slow speeds, throttling and random disconnects are to be expected for some time.

Also bear in mind that your ISP has the right to throttle your speed if you’re using the internet in a way that they define as “excessively”. They don’t need to inform you that you’re throttled. This is usually written in the small-print part of the “fair use” policy in your contract. :slight_smile:

In any case, call your ISP and ask for an explanation, if you wish. Maybe it’s an issue on their end.

Should be 1Gbps down

1 Like

Come on, man. Don’t use a speed spoofer. :joy:
It’s not the first time in this thread someone decided to do that (ie - Post your speed test - #244 by StevieRox). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seams like almost everyone is 99% faster then rest of U.S. lol

945.98 down 786.37 up

that att fiber costs us just $70. WAY less for so much more. and that speed is with several devices connected and my wife in a 10 man raid as the tank in neverwinter on the other computer. i remember when you needed adapters just to get internet to work. “back in my day…” lol.

Fiber connection. Do not need faster, living alone in a 44 squaremeter apartment.

4G connection.

Yes, my speed is faster than 99% in Brazil. :rofl:

91965b0c-1ced-4e51-9e65-e4d22ae4134f

1 Like

Speed ​​in Slovakia :crazy_face:

Yes i have a powerful internet

Ok, here’s mine:

1 Like

I got faster internet since I posted here last, yay!