Potential Ban for having WeMod Open in Background in ESO?

Hi everyone,

I am sorry for the silliness of this post, but recently, I was fooling around in S.T.A.L.K.E.R using WeMod, and then mistakenly forgot to close it properly via task manager while booting into ESO. It was open for around an hour. I understand WeMod does not directly support cheats for ESO, and I have no intention to cheat anyway. My question is, I know ESO does monitor background program usage according to their EULA, so could I potentially receive a ban for this? I’m not looking for sympathy or whatever, I just want to know if it’s even worth continuing if I am going to be dealt a ban over the next few days/weeks. For clarity, this happened about 4 days ago. Thanks for any information.

I’ve never heard of a ban in any game for having WeMod open in the background. Pretty sure you’re in the clear :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reassurance! If anything does change, I’ll let you know.

Just to add to Frank’s comment, I’ve played ESO for months now without a ban and WeMod is always open in the background.

Ahh great, thanks for the reply. Puts my mind at ease!

You only get banned when it hooks on to a game. Just having the app running is fine. Make sure the Play isnt active.