Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Adding a Pro voice to the pile, this needs fixing. Same issue here.

Same as others have mentioned, did not recognize the game was installed. Once that was corrected, it attempts to load mods and does nothing but crash the game.

3 Likes

Same here.

Nothing works, it keeps saying that i have to install the game

3 Likes

To developer…
PLEASE UPDATE THIS MOD… I APPRECIATE IT :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

0 chance to have an update about this game ?

the creator seems to ignore this mod. :face_holding_back_tears:

It wont load the game, still need to attach the game manually aswell.
Please update.

the mod doesn’t work, there are any chance we will see an update ?

This hasn’t been updated in months, is this abandoned or is it just low priority?

1 Like

Yup - still waiting for an update for this one.

7 months and no update. None of the cheats work.
None of the cheats work.
None of the cheats work.
None of the cheats work.

• Not a single cheat works
  • Not even one of them
  • And it’s been 7 months

7 months and no update. None of the cheats work.

One of our testers tested the trainer and it worked for them. However, can you please try manually linking the game’s .exe file through the instructions below and see if anything changes?

https://support.wemod.com/docs/why-cant-wemod-find-my-installed-game

Okay, I did that, but now the game crashes once I click “Continue” to load my last game or if I click “New Game.” At first I thought it was because I tried to start the game while the mods were still loading. I waited for them to load, then clicked, and it still crashed.

Game keeps crashing. Please update

I havent tested all of the cheats ut everything seems to be working perfectly. I did noticed a quirk with the “Items Won’t Decrease” mod. The items truly dont decrease while manually creating the potions. Though, when clicking to BBrew this Potion or Continue from this potion on the potions book, the items do decrease.

1 Like

Hey, unfortunately, the “items don’t decrease” option doesn’t work. That would be the most important thing that should work, so I ask for an update.

Nothing workes

Update it bro.

@FLiNG, May we have this updated please? :grin: