Potion Permit Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Potion Permit
This is the official discussion topic of the Potion Permit Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invulnerability
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Massive Power
4. Set Trust
5. Free Cauldron
6. No Moon Cloves Required
7. Set Gold
8. Set Stone
9. Set Wood
10. Dog Doesn't Get Hungry
11. Auto Complete Diagnose Rhythm
12. Stop Time
13. Set Current Time
14. Relationship Points Multiplier
15. NoClip
16. Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/26/2022
    Started development

• 09/26/2022
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 09/29/2022
    No Moon Cloves Required cheat added
    Relationship Points Multiplier cheat added

• 10/10/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Potion Permit cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats
1 Like

many thanks for the options , and hard work clearly put in to this , only issue so far is the auto complete diagnosis mini game option , does not seem to work , just instantly turns off after pressing Numpad 0 and nothing happens , is there any way to add a max romance/friendship option?

So far, not having any problems, but anything like adjusting the number of moon clovers we have or a multiplier for the friendship points would be fantastic. Thank you for your hard work either way, really appreciate it!

Yeah, having this same issue. Other than this one option not working, the trainer works great.

The “Auto Complete Diagnose Rhythm” mod problem should be fixed now.
There was a small typo that I missed.

1 Like

Is it possible to add a way to not have the line break while fishing?

The one mini game where you have to hit the directional arrows inside the circle is the only one that auto completes when diagnosing. I assume that every mini game is separate, so that’s why the rest don’t work? Either way, great work on the trainer! Just wish they would fix the “LOCALIZATION ERROR” in the upgrade shop :smiley:

hello, the set gold cheat doesn’t work for me. I think I’m doing something wrong. What should I do? Thanks in advance

1 Like

It works, just buy something. I just tried

ok I’ll try

I’m pressing 6 but it won’t increase for me

you gotta buy something after hitting the set button…

After you use the hotkey, buy something from the shop! It’ll change once the value changes

Would it possible to get a mod for setting the amount of moon cloves?
or to set a multiplier for increasing the relationship

1 Like

same the gold set cheat does not work for me well.

It does work. You just won’t see the amount change visually until you either earn or spend Gold.

also, free cauldron doesnt work when mass producing potions

Hello, @GreenHouse, thank you very much for your hard work! :heart: As of 1.07, Steam version works for GOG version as well. Every option tested - “Auto Complete Diagnose Rhythm” works partially, it’s applicable only for one of the mini games (where there’s a line of arrows you have to push when they reach the square).

The Potion Permit cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Moon Cloves Required cheat added
  • Relationship Points Multiplier cheat added
1 Like