Potion Permit Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Recipes added into the “Free Cauldron” mod.

Requesting:

• A fishing experience multiplier to upgrade rod easier.
  • A way to fish easier/quicker.
  • Free cooking in the kitchen
  • Max items on receive
1 Like

As of v1.08 (5 October 2022), the Free Cauldron and the Auto Complete Diagnosis Rhythm mods no longer work for the Steam version of the game.

The Free Cauldron mod simply cannot be toggled on, and the Auto Complete Diagnosis Rhythm mod causes the game to crash.

3 Likes

Free Cooking, similar to Free Cauldron, would indeed be incredible. Endorsed!

1 Like

Disregard, closed re-opened and attempted and currencies were able to work second time around.

No major issues save for the free cauldron option. It turns off the moment it’s pressed.

2 Likes

The free cauldron stopped working for me. When I start the game up, it turns off and won’t come back on for some reason.

1 Like

Same issue here, Tried reloading the game. Free Cauldron still not working :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Potion Permit cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you, the free cauldron and auto complete now work once more :smiley:

Heyo, I see you fixed the set cauldron cheat! That helps quite a bit. Is there any way you could possibly add a cheat to auto-catch fish? That’d be very helpful!

1 Like

Still hoping for fishing mods. The amount of time needed in the base game to get to level three is rather intense, considering how boring the fishing game is.

is possible to add freeze: gold,rock and wood see thise mod on videos will be great