Pre-Order codes MW3 Sweepstakes[TUT]

Do not remove this tutorial from XMB, or you risk getting your Code Invalidated & all chances of winning lost by getting this exploit fixed, thank you.
Tutorial Made due to Mass Amounts of Code Requests.
All Credit for this Tutorial goes to UsedTHEGHOST and Chris

Pre-Order Codes to enter MW3 Sweepstakes Here (Gamestop)

US Residents only I’m afraid:anguished:

NOTE: Make sure you tick the Online Option on the website.

By simply Clicking the “I need a Code” link on the website and filling the form, a new code will be provided!" (even if you didn’t Pre-Order)
(Credit to Chris)

The original way I discovered this, was looking through the websites source code and finding a ‘Default Code’ Value

else if(ControlName.value == 'store')
			{
				document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_BaseContentPlaceHolder_mainContentPlaceHolder_BodyContentPlaceholder_onlineCode').value = '4110101000000000';
				document.getElementById('online_code').style.display = 'none';
				document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_BaseContentPlaceHolder_mainContentPlaceHolder_BodyContentPlaceholder_storeCode1').value = '';
				document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_BaseContentPlaceHolder_mainContentPlaceHolder_BodyContentPlaceholder_storeCode2').value = '';
				document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_BaseContentPlaceHolder_mainContentPlaceHolder_BodyContentPlaceholder_storeCode3').value = '';
				document.getElementById('store_code').style.display = '';

In the section I have pasted from the source, you can see the default value is"4110101000000000"
This value is a code which may be redeemed several times.

Do not remove this tutorial from XMB, or you risk getting your Code Invalidated & all chances of winning lost by getting this exploit fixed, thank you.

I want one!

I Can Haz Codez?

Sure i’ll take one

Please may i have one <3

EDIT: Got the code in PM thx <3

meh

can i have one?

Sent to all posts above :wink:
Check your PMs

may I have one please ?

Sent aswell :wink:

Doesnt hurt to try…Can i have one?