Preview to New Bethesda Games, This Looks Epic!

I just seen the preview to Fallout 76 on PC, looks amazing, done in West Virginia that’s pretty good as well, I guess the best part is that it’s Single-Player as well as Multiplayer, dedicated servers for you to pretty much ruin with a nuke. Also the the preview to Elder Scrolls Blades for PC, Phones (Iphone and Android) also console and VR, and the best thing is too that it’s multi platformed so you can be on your phone versing someone on VR for example. Another preview I watched was Starfield which looks amazing for a space type game. Lastly the preview to the New Elder Scrolls VI, Looks amazing I can’t wait.

Release Date For Fallout 76 - 14 Nov 2018
Starfield - No Release Date Of Yet
Elder Scroll VI - No Release date yet

What’s your thought’s on these new games Bethesda has released?

1 Like

I would have prefered a singleplayer experiance but I will still pre-order it because it is fallout.

And yeah, there is no singleplayer at all and all the power armor editions are sold out and will not be restocked. Dedicated servers will not be there at launch so who knows if/when we will see them.

Game will also probably be super casual, if that is a good thing or not depends on your personal taste.

There are no human NPCs (probably no friendly NPCs), the story is delivered through holotapes and everything will be hosted on one of bethesdas servers. Do you consider that singleplayer?

Please link a video where he says there will be singleplayer, I and many others would love to see it.

“You can play alone” = Singleplayer ?

I’m waiting for The Elder Scrolls Blades because that looks pretty cool