Prey Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Prey
This is the official discussion topic of the Prey Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited PSI
3. Unlimited Suit Integrity
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Flash Light
6. Unlimited Neuromods
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/25/2021
    Started development

• 12/25/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Prey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

The trainer isnā€™t working for me, any reasons? when pressing the ā€œplayā€ button it says that Iā€™m playing in other version of the game

1 Like

Did you hit the version that has Epic on it? They tend to list multiple versions side by side. Like, itā€™ll say Steam, Epic, GoG, etc. Make sure youā€™re clicking on the Epic tab

1 Like

Now itā€™s working.
IDK how I got solved the problem but itā€™s working.

Hi, I have the same problem, it says that cheats may not work with my game version. IĀ“ve download it from Epic and clicked on the Epic tab, but still nothing.

2 Likes

unlimited ammo doesnt seem to work

1 Like

Unlimited ammo doesnā€™t work for me either.

1 Like

Everything works ok on latest version except health, it decreases a bit but then stops going down and resets when you change areas.

1 Like

Iā€™m encountering the same problem where Prey (2017) from Epic fully up to date fresh install is listed under ā€˜Not Compatibleā€™ and not a single cheat works.

Restarted both Epic Launcher and WeMod, but still no change.

Edit: The Epic Launcher lists my game version as 1.7

Same here, version 1.7 on Epic, WeMod listing the game under ā€œNot Compatibleā€, and cheats not working.

2 Likes

Please add a no cooldown option

Hello!

Iā€™m using the Epic Games Store trainer because the game was free. I see that EGS games versions lack of trainers but while it gives many free games it can be good to deploy more support for these ones.

That being said, it seems to work but there is something a little strange with the life and suit integrity. When Iā€™m hit by mimics (I only reach Morganā€™s desk until now) life decrease a little, like one or two points. I play on Story difficulty because I want to discover the story before so donā€™t know if itā€™s link to the difficulty allowing to deal easier with damages or if the trainer works partially.

Maybe some other users can add their own experience to help clarify this point.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this trainer. I appreciate the infinite ammo and infinite items options and not everything under the same option. I prefer that to be able to have only infinite ammo OR only infinite items OR the two of them.

Thank you!

EDIT : After some tests, it seems that Health, PSI, Suit and Stamina cheats works.
Same for Flashlight.

Infinite ammo donā€™t work. I have it activated but ammunitions still decrease.
I donā€™t use Infinite items because I prefer use only infinite ammo.

I donā€™t use the other options so I canā€™t give a feedback on them.

Run WeMods in admin mode, Playing Epic Games version and all the cheats work for me,
playing on the hardest difficulty, HP and suit integrity work but you have to be hit in each
area for them to take effect. you may have to make a custom link to the exe for the game instead of default

Just going to put this out

The unlimited ammo cheat just makes it do where you donā€™t have to reload but you can still run out, however ammo is considered a item; so unlimited items makes it so you donā€™t run out of ammo.

Also the MoonCrash DLC appears to disable some cheats from being used, such as the unlimited health, psi and items cheats.

Cheat doesnā€™t work with the free version of PREY on EPIC.

1 Like

what doesnā€™t work?

unlimited ammo for sure isnt working, not too sure about any other option.