Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah it looks like none of the cheats are working. Health, ammo, psi, suit all don’t do what they say they do. Flashlight and stamina are the only ones that seem to work.

if this gets updated can we get a cheat to max out your backpack space so i can be a gremlin while being a true typhon?

Sadly, still no update. Trainers for this game from certain other providers also do not work.

You might want to try cheat engine or CoSMOS… they may help with the basic cheats like infinite HP without there being much background knowledge needed. Kind of defeats the purpose, I know, but for now it’s the only real option.

Still no updates? It’s been months :frowning:

1 Like

None of the cheats are working for me either

It’s literally been almost a year and a half and still not all of the cheats work. Can we get an update already @MrAntiFun???

For those that come to this discussion looking for an answer and subsequently see that nearly a year and a half later there is STILL no answer, find solace in the fact that FLiNG’s standalone trainer DOES work.

Download that and you will be good to go.

none work on moon crash

Hey, unfortunately the screen goes black and stays like that when I want to load my last saved gameplay. Is there any fix for that?

Disables steam achievements, can something be done about this? I finished the game only to realize that I didn’t get any single achievement and now my playtime looks like I’ve idled the game lol
Didn’t expect this from wemod :frowning: :frowning:

this tranner needs an update
all around

All mods are still working.

Hello Sir - I think possibly the activation keys are interacting with the default keymap. F1 is help, and F5 is quicksave. This could be why these aren’t working as expected…

Update? None are working
After testing each mod, the unlimited health doesn’t work properly.
If you have a status effect you can die if hit again.

1 Like

@KamakaziPython

Did they ever fix the glitch with the Infinite Ammo doing the opposite?