Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tried that with the restart inbetween, and no joy.

Thanks for trying to help though.

I tried a few other games and everything seems to work for the, just Prey is blank!

Are you using the new beta of Infinity?

no

Then sadly only Frank can do something. It will be fixed as soon as frank is awake

No problem, thanks

@STN there is a Psi bar(power bar) and would be great to see that with an unlimited cheat

Hey guys, everything should be working now. Give Infinity a few seconds to refresh itself after restarting it.

2 Likes

Well trainer finally showed up in beta ,and tried it but trainer didn’t work but not complaining I’ll try it again later see what happens !

What’s it doing in the beta?

Well the trainer finally showed up in the beta but when I start the game it don’t do anything no cheats work or no sound , but I’m at work now no problem I’ll try it later and see ,thanks for responding!

@frank hey man using the new Beta i click play it boots Prey up then Infinity says failed to find game

i get the same error message.

Is that only happening with this game? If not, which others? Is anything running as admin?

i just tested outlast 2 the game boots at least but some cheats wont activate too am i best using Non beta atm or should i just wait it out. neither steam or Infinity is running as admin

Just this game.

Yupp just this game all others work start game nothing happens no sound nothing ! I’m gonna try re key the button presses I see F1 ,F2, and others use those in game

Can you add unlimited Psi power. thanks

Unlimited Items don’t work for me.

Use an item at least once.

Tried using the unlimited items mod, and it keeps making my materials only 0.99 of any type when i try to use the fabricator