Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

like none of em works. no idea how to explain but when i activate it, nothing happens, everything stays the same normal when on or off. my game version is up to date aswell.

Ah, uninstall and install infinity again.

okay ill reinstall again see if it works.

Nope doesnt work either uninstalled/reinstalled, still the same, none of em works. #RRRIIPP but other cheats seems to work fine for my other games. except yours. :frowning:

#rrriipp are you using the uninstaller thatā€™s on here ?

where exactly can i find this uninstaller?

Well if u look on mad max thread itā€™s a couple up from the bottom post. on tablet so I canā€™t copy n paste stuff
It worked for me all other trainers worked and they said to use uninstaller it downloads new infinity and it worked !
It comes as a zip file to your desktop

Just tried it, NOPE doesnā€™t work. thanks thoughā€¦ sigh. guess this is the only game that doesnā€™t work for me.

1 Like

Sorry couldnā€™t be much help pretty new to this infinity stuff !
I gave up on prey like the second day it came out , didnā€™t like it !

2 Likes

@frank

Same here. I find the game kinda boring, not for my taste either. :frowning:

3 Likes

None of the cheats work at all with current version 1.04

Are you sure? I donā€™t see an update for the game. Do the cheat turn on then off?

@STN - Not real sure what you mean by ā€œuse an item at least onceā€ concerning the Unlimited Items issue. Use? Use what item? I turned on the Unlimited Items option and, like others have said, it causes me to have 0.99 of the items. I saw your workaround post about using an item, so I tried using a recycler, using a water fountain, using my guns, interacting with a computerā€¦ Nothing seems to work. And you said to disable the Unlimited Items when interacting with a fabricatorā€¦ Isnā€™t that the whole reason to have unlimited items? To be able to create unlimited things with the fabricator? :cry:
Is there any other workarounds anyone else has found? Please let me know. Iā€™d love to play the game again and be able to create tons of stuff without worrying about running out of inventory.

Edit/Update: Never mind. With unlimited recycler charges, itā€™s pretty easy to get way more than you need in base materials. This works fine. Just have to be sure to turn it off before creating something with the fabricator.

Downloaded the trainer. opened prey. the trainer wont give me the option to turn on the cheats. help please

Click Play

please make no power cooldown

Hello
Ill start off by saying that the cheats arenā€™t working for me i canā€™t toggle/activate them on infinity and there is no check mark next to the play button, it does show up for a split second when I hit play but then the game loads and the cheats do not work in-game. I tried it with other games (Fallout 4, Arma 3, Castle Cruchers, etc) but still not able to toggle/activate any cheats any suggestions or Tips to fix this. I have also tried re-downloading multiple times and turning off my Internet Security and still no luck

No checkmark means trainer isnā€™t injected (so it wonā€™t work obviously). Do you get an error from infinity?

No error messages have shown up.