Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There are several issues that are happening with the trainer. The GLOO gun shooting 3-4 round for each trigger pull all of them going in seemingly random directions, being unable to loot containers in any form including story line quests and corpses that have passwords and items relating to quests, and only being able to jump about as high as a toddler. And since the last update for Prey the trainer no longer supports that version. And as for the DLC if I had his Steam ID like I said I’ll send him the DLC if it means that the trainer can get up and running at 100%

N1ceToMeetYou I do not know if you use the trainer recently but it not working as it should, as LpBulldog says I have the same things that happen but before all the cheats work well like the one that stopped the time which I use a lot but which is no longer available.

Wasn’t aware that the game had an update again.

V5 is releasing soon which makes VG more prominent. I can keep updating it and keep yelling enable VG and get ignored forever so i would rather wait for v5 before updating it again.

just an fyi Prey just updated and if you need the mooncrash DLC tell me how to send it to you

You should be able to gift it to him through steam. Not sure if the game is on our dev account or his personal account so I will let him answer.

@STN

Dev account. You will have to contact frank

Since the blood moon update which arrived yesterday, most of the cheats don’t work anymore. If you press the button they turn on for a sec and turn off again right after.
In Prey without DLC these cheats don’t work: Unlimited health, unlimited stamina, unlimited suit integrity, no psi cooldown

in Prey: Mooncrash the only working cheat is unlimited flashlight.

Hi yeah i can confirm that since the last update, nothing works. i hope the trainer gets updated. bye the bye great work people.

2 Likes

still not working proper. any idea of a work around or a fix? tia and keep up great work

Would love an update so it works for 1.09.

Thanks in advance

Let me know if you still need a copy @STN, I’ll see what I can do, just need the name of the Steam account of course (just send a friend request). No promises I can cough up the cash, but I’ll try. I snagged it on sale and hope and so far, it seems like a fun game, though like heck if I’ll win without a trainer! Got your back bro, just let me know and I’ll do my best.

I’m the first to admit I spend more on games that I should, but damn it, it is my only recreation, so I intend to enjoy it! Thanks as always @STN, your efforts are always appreciated! I certainly don’t expect a “freebie” if you don’t have the expansion.

1 Like

He just needs the dlc for the game

Oh plus we cant send him games different country !!!

1 Like

I believe @LpBulldog gifted us the mooncrash DLC. STN has said he will work on updating it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Chris. No worries, @STN is always busy on something, just a title I hope to get around to. Lately, I’m hooked on the Deus Ex series!.

1 Like

the flash light, no reload, neuromods, unlimited psi and items work for me just not health stamina and suit intergrity

1 Like

Hey @STN I don’t mean to be a bother but when do you think you’ll get around to updated Prey? And have you gotten the DLC that I gifted?

5 Likes

@STN hey i was just wondering if you got the dlc for prey that i sent you and if you knew when you would be able to update this trainer i see that your busy with a bunch of others right now.

3 Likes

Something happened and this game got postponed.

Instead of being a mean ass, why not vote for the update?

2 Likes

Anybody else having trouble activating options on the latest update? Every option i try to use doesnt work there is just a huge request update button with hundreds of people already requested for a update and no action is being taking towards updating these trainers.

4 Likes