Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Maybe now that there’s enough votes to make the request update bar full enough to hit coming soon maybe @STN will be able to update it once all the trainers for the new games coming out slows down a bit

I am actually working on requested updates now. GTA V is the top of the list

2 Likes

Awesome thank you and as always thank you for all the hard work

2 Likes

The Prey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Great job thank you! only issue I’ve found so far is that no psi cool down will cause you to be unable to search through anything (cabinets, trash cans, dead bodies of any kind) if that could be fixed it would work perfect. also will this work with moon crash now?

1 Like

“Unlimited Psi” can’t jump when using

“No Reload” acts as if it is rapid fire but only goo gun also not working as “no reload” all guns still have to reload

still testing the rest but thanks keep up the great work

Not sure, didn’t test it on Mooncrash. If it doesn’t work for Mooncrash then it will need a new trainer

Just tried to use it with moon crash and the game instantly crashed

“no reload” does nothing. but it is “No Psi Cooldown” that is causing the rapid fire and no jump and not able to search or craft but all others work thanks

Ugh, I’ll have to make a new trainer for mooncrash. Hope it is somewhat similar to vanilla game and i don’t have to work from scratch.

I hope so too, but I just got Prey a few days ago and I noticed you just updated the current trainer and I just wanted to say thank you and Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

what DevilishxDave said hopefully it’ll be an easy project and merry Christmas

I think someone finally gifted stn the dlc he didn’t have it only the vanilla game

id like to see a cheat for this that resets the map causing all the loot to re-spawn while keeping all my inventory and progress. (there was once upon a time a glitch in the game that did this on its own before they patched it)

also would love to see cheats for Prey:mooncrash dlc

Oh yeah, i remember that, i dont know what caused it, and it wasnt every location but alot of them i backtracked to the starting area and everything was respawned, allowed me to pick some extra chips and stuff, great thing.

But honestly id like a cheat where you could just spawn whatever item you want, searching for specific chips is one thing but once you collected a few the game is already half completed or near the end of the campaign, its such a shame because you barely get to enjoy your loot before its end of the road…

@STN I’m sure you’re busy making awesome trainers like you usually do but I was wondering if you’ve had a chance to look at the Mooncrash DLC and if it can be made compatible with your existing trainer or not?

2 Likes

Got quite busy with other titles and forgot about it. I’ll check prey first tonight, thanks for reminding me

No big deal and I appreciate you looking man

i have put like 15 votes into mooncrash but i am surprised no one ells is you can find it in the request section of the app but you have to type mooncrash in search bar or it wont be displayed. hope you all help vote

1 Like

It’s completely different than Prey for some reason. Also such a pain in the ass, made health and the UI elements broke for some reason.

Will take more time than I had hoped.