Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disable it when using that? Probably the game rounding to a number that makes more sense (this game does that for some things).

Just as a warning: Unlimited items + fabricator is a bad idea at the moment.

Instead of giving materials it takes everything away, one fabricate and you’ll end up a quantity of 0.99x of every material.

1 Like

It was said 2 posts above yours and STN even gave a workaround for it already. It’s not the trainers fault but the games

Your pseudonym must be ironic. I apologise for wasting your time and energy you spent by replying to my seemingly innocent statement.

1 Like

If I would’ve seen it as a waste of time and energy I wouldn’t have replied to you. And my post wasn’t meant to cause offense just to clarify.
And my pseudonym is not Ironic. Never said I am a nice person just said it is nice to meet you.
Then again. You got my Reply wrong.

1 Like

I would love to see a Cheat for Hacking. Thanks if it is added

2 Likes

Unlimited health does not work in prey. Only cheat I have had any issue with. Please help! Prey is why I downloaded this client… thanks in advance.

Do you have the steam version?

yes. I only have trouble w/ unlimited health

Let the game update, i just tested and unlimited health worked

Hey, might I request infinite Psi as well? And a longer hacking timer if possible?
Edit: Also, infinite psi would also work well with a mimic form infinite health cheat. Infinite health doesn’t prevent you from forcing you to change back when your mimic form is hit too much. A cheat that prevents mimic form from force changing back from being hit will let you be in mimic form for a much longer period if wanted.

yea i agree, unlimited psi would be amazing to play around the hole game as a cup. also is there any way to fix the unlimited ammo, because every time i use it and accidentally hit the reload key it never stops reloading. if there is any possible way to fix it, that would be really nice

I am not sure on the reload issue. I have never bothered using reload because of the infinite items and reload cheats so I never needed to hit the reload button to begin with. Sorry I couldn’t be of help…And I agree, an unlimited psi and a no damage while using mimic matter cheat would be amazing. Play through the whole game as a prop. I’d like to do the whole thing as an operator. I killed a couple enemies already as a medical operator. I just wish you could use the F key to interact with things while transformed.

yea, it would be nice to go thought the hole game as a prop. i mean that’s one of the main reasons i bought the game but then to find out that you can even be a prop for very long made me upset. yea i don’t use reload scene there is no reload cheat, but my keyboard is very weird and sometimes it will act weird in this case it activates the reload button and i cant get it to stop. so its mainly a personal isuse.

I could be a prop for a long time by using infinite items and use psi hypos but repeatedly using them would be annoying after a while and infinite psi would fix that. Also I can only stay as the prop or an operator as long as I am not hit a few times but it’s hard for me not to get hit because my game lags. A cheat that prevents you from changing back due to getting hit would be nice. Also, is your problem happening because of infinite items cheat or the no reload needed cheat?

Edit: As a new user, I can’t reply more than three times sadly, so I am gonna edit this reply. Try disabling the no reload cheat and using only infinite items and see what happens.

My problem is happening because of reload cheat

I’ll check it out

The Prey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze Timer cheat added
  • Unlimited Psi cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

none of these features seems to be working for me. #rip
running win 8.1 pro

Can you explain ? What do you mean not working, do they activate or turn themselves off?