Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it says attempt to read from address 0x0000000000000000
the memory could not be “read”

help??

Post a screenshot? When does it happen

Are you able to add a way to make it so you don’t have to do research?

Possible to have a way to make Mimic Matter forms “unbreakable”? I.E. enemy attacks (or your own) and hazards won’t damage your disguised form to make you change back. It would make “Escape Velocity” not so frustrating to get. Many times trying to launch myself breaks my disguised form. Also thinking of a cheat that makes it so all Typhon abilities are unlocked from start. Enemies are still scannable for their weaknesses and such. Toggling it on unlocks all the abilities, toggling it off will not take them back away. (Dunno if that’s doable though) Also a way to make a permanent Mindjack/Machine Mind? I dunno why, but Mindjack runs out too fast on creatures like Nightmare, Telepaths, and Technopaths. Doesn’t last 60 seconds on tier 3 like it says it does.

1 Like

Hey is there anyway that you could possible add a few extra features to the game.
some other cheat tables has already developed “Fast Charge” for the electric gun cant remember name
and i noticed one with Stealth mode, where you can basicly walk pass every enemy in game without they attack or even notice you, and then ofc the one that i would really love is a Fast Psi power cooldown so that you can just cast your abillities instantly. and Insta Kill so enemies dies in one hit, attack, bullet, abillity whatsoever.

1. Fast Psi Power Cooldown
  2. Fast Charge (Electric Gun)
  3. Stealth Mode
  4. One Shot Kill

Thanks, would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the new update ruined the cheat tables. They wont work for me.

3 Likes

Infinity… broken.
Sunbeam’s cheat table… broken.
Trying to use “Cryengine Remote Console”… yep broken.

1 Like

Infinity … not broken.
The prey trainer is because of the new dlc
Will be updated some day

1 Like

Dude… He was listing all the cheat programs that aren’t working

Infinity Cheats, Cheat Tables, and more ARE IN FACT broken as of the update.

Nothing he said was wrong, it was just the terminology you didn’t like, take your fanboy behavior somewhere else please. It’s not helpful at all

PS - What is the Prey trainer? You missed a word, were you going to say “broken”? :slight_smile:
If you wanted that to read properly and make it look like you might know what you’re talking about you should have written it " Infinity is not broken, the prey trainer is because of the new DLC." Those aren’t two sentences. Still wrong though, the DLC wouldn’t have broken this, the new game modes did. Just sayin’.

Ok sorry. Didnt mean to offend you.
I guess i should apologize to the other guy too
Wow never been called a fanboy before , that kinda hurts

1 Like

No offence taken, this wasn’t an attack. Try reading my message in a tongue-in-cheek tone. Sorry for not filling my messages with “lol’s” and tongue faces, forgot the internet assumes people are angry first… My bad.

Maybe i should have been a little more verbose.

And someone who gets offended so easy, should avoid the Internet :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when is the trainer going to be fixed? Just wondering really.

I’m actually a little concerned about this, as STN has a site where they post what trainers they are working on

But it doesn’t show any completed game trainers or activity updates since the end of February but seems to have been active on these boards as recently as today … And I hope STN doesn’t misconstrue this as bitching, just confused :stuck_out_tongue:

STN has a internal priority pipeline now.
Probably why he has stopped refreshing that site.
He’s working on updates and new games based on popularity and pro backers.

How does he discern popularity? How do people tell him what’s the most needed? :stuck_out_tongue: He isn’t a corporation with statisticians scrubbing the internet for numbers, sounds like he just guesses what’s most wanted now.

That’s not ok…

I’m a pro backer too, how do I let him know this is what I want?

1 Like

Average monthly usage of a trainer shows the popularity off it.
Easy numbers no need for statisticians scrubbing those numbers.
He does not guess. Those are numbers that exist.

Just by using the cheats and writing in here when an update is needed.
STN checks those more than enough

1 Like

Couldn’t one argue that since the trainer doesn’t work, the number of people using it would drop?

Yes you could argue that.
Then again. You can just exclude the months in which this trainer was reported broken

You saw i am active so then you must know i have been busy. Will get to it soon. Don’t even have the game yet, gotta install that first

2 Likes