PRO after formatting windows

Hello.
Yesterday I paid for the pro, but today I have formatted windows and I don’t know how to make the application start with my user.
There is no login option.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you have been given a guest account, it is because WeMod could not log you in. A reason for this might be because login cookies were recently cleared from your PC (which reformatting would do).

You’ll need to log in by clicking the settings button on the top-right of the WeMod desktop app. It is the cogwheel below the close button.

More info: Why am I logged into someone else's account? - WeMod Support

1 Like

thanks for the reply.
I have already started a session on the web, but another user appears in the application.
I have uninstalled the application and downloaded again, but a different user appears.

As stated above and in the link given, you will be given a guest account if WeMod could not log you into your own account (ie because cookies were cleared when reformatting the PC).

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not automatically log back into your account, you need to do this yourself.

See here for more help on how to do that: How do I log in to my account? - WeMod Support.

1 Like