Pro doesn't really seem to offer enough? am I missing something?

$80 AUD a year to get 5 tokens a month and be able to use the trainer from my mobile (I have two monitors and it has hotkeys) doesn’t really seem worth it.

I think you need to increase the amount of tokens or give more incentive in the trainer voting side of things for it to be worth the price. I’d love to subscribe but unless I’m missing something it just has no value outside of people using a single monitor

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Pro offers the following benefits:

• Access to use the WeMod Remote, making it convenient to control cheats without having to remember hotkeys. Keeping a second monitor on while gaming increases your electricty bills and carbon footprint, no?

• Trainer options can also be activated using the mouse on the WeMod desktop app. Again removing the need to remember hotkeys. This is also extremely helpful when the trainer has a drop-down box (ie, for selecting weapons or resources).

• 100% more WePoints for completing dashboard objectives, which are converted into vote tokens. Meaning you have more control over which trainers get made or updated as a priority. For example, 100 WePoints instead of 50 every 24 hours for using a game with WeMod.

• 5 additional votes per month. Not WePoints, but votes. This means less faffing around converting your massive pile of Pro-accumulated WePoints into vote tokens.

• No adverts. Wave goodbye to those annoying buggers!

• Animated profile pictures. Hah! Take that, boring static images!

• Supports the developers so they are able to continue to develop, update and provide the safest cheating method in games on the entire internet. The WeMod software is the most advanced trainer software available and it is impossible for you to be infected with trojans, malware, crypto miners and so on - which is a problem all other stand-alone trainer providers face.

• Pro costs less than a cup of coffee a day. So it takes about two Pro users to buy a WeMod developer a coffee every day (and probably not even a good one). While the softare may be free to you, it isn’t free (nor cheap) for WeMod. We didn’t have to make WeMod free to use - but we have. Going Pro is a way to say thank you for providing you with a safe way to download trainers, keeping you notified of regular free games and for giving you thousands of hours of additional gaming time by supporting WeMod. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. Pro is a way to support us and receive benefits that make using the trainer more convenient. We agree that Pro users current don’t have enough say in what we trainers we are working on. In our next major update(coming soon) a new system will be introduced. We are also working on some awesome new Pro only features.

Hello thank you for the detailed reply.

It would be really helpful if this specific information was listed somewhere easier to find because if it is , i couldn’t find it and the little information thats listed on the trainer doesn’t make pro seem very appealing for the price in my opinion.

I will subscribe.

1 Like

Thanks for the support helps out alot. :+1: