Pro for $5 / month and $50 / year! | BFCM Weekend of FIVES

In honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we’re offering new subscriptions to Pro for only $5 / month and $50 / year. (USD)

That’s an average of ~33% off!

If you’re already Pro, stay tuned! If you have a Monthly Pro subscription, you will be able to upgrade to Yearly for $50. And if you have a Yearly Pro subscription, we will add a way to pre-purchase up to 3 years for $150.

- Team WeMod

6 Likes

i just paid $65 for new subscription pro yesterday 11/30. Does this mean i will get reimbursed $15 since i was charged between black friday and cyber monday? i was only on a trial period before that.

1 Like

Welcome to WeMod @jnelson0103. Nice having you here. :slight_smile:

Your question sounds like something that you’ll need to ask customer support. Financial transactions are considered personal information, so the public forum probably isn’t the best place to discuss this, for the benefit of your privacy. Customer support can be reached through email: Support@WeMod.com.

I hope it’ll be good news for you. Give support a nudge and see what they say. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am a yearly pro subscriber.

Is the deal for the yearly subscription for $50 still available for the black friday sale?

I checked my account and the website, and can’t figure out how to access it.

You should be able to able access it VIA this link

Do I have to cancel my current subscription to get it? Because I don’t see any other options using the link you provided.

Do not cancel your current subscription. Current Pro members will be able to upgrade after BF/CM is over. We will let you guys know when that goes live.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know. So we’ll still be able to extend the membership at the $50/year price though, right?

Hey so if im correct i have to pay 50$ once a year for the yearly pro subscription?

These deals are no longer active. You will pay the current annual fee which will be shown at checkout. If you have any further questions about billing please send an email to support@wemod.com.