Problem with v3.0.11 - TrainerLib_x64.dll

After updating to Infinity v3.0.11 my cheats no longer load for Witcher 3. I brought up the debug console (Ctrl-Shift-D) and found the following error in “TrainerLib_x64.dll” (reference the attached screenshot). Do I have a bad .dll file?

That is the error message that appears whenever I try to launch total war games through Infinity.

@frank

Interesting. @frank take a look here

@weaverastx Can you filter out the rest of the messages so only trainer init shows? Look in this video to see how

I just updated Infinity to version 3.0.12 and all is well once again. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Thanks! @frank, MrPrecise, and STN.

Inquiring minds would like to know what was found in the v3.0.11 code that caused the no cheats loading issue (resulting in my steam version of Witcher 3 to shutdown or hang)?

We’re not exactly sure why the changes we made are causing some games to crash on certain PCs, but it’s a change we made to the way Infinity injects the trainer DLLs into games. It was mainly implemented to bypass Black Ops 3’s security checks. The latest update limits the new injection technique to that game.

Thanks @frank for the transparency. I’m sure your team will root out the cause in short time.

If it hasn’t been stated in awhile, you guys rock!

ASW

2 Likes