Problems with the Dishonored tainer (cracked version)

So when i try to launch the trainer with the game running it says it takes too long to run the game and it give me that the version is not tested with and ive tried to run it as admin disable my av and yet it still don’t want

this is where my game is located and i pointed it to the root folder for dishonored .

Attach infinity after the game has run. Trainer wasn’t tested with nosteam version but it should work fine nonetheless as long as versions match

Hi now im asking kinda stupid but how do i attach it even when it run and i press the start button it just says it took too long to run and the game is already running.

Are you running infinity as admin ? That error will only appear if infinity can’t attach to the game because either it is not running as admin or an antivirus is interfering.

By attach i meant clicking the start button.

i also tried doing that in admin right and the game was running yet it gave the same error

and ive diasbled all the the av so is there anything else that could make it not work?

I don’t know why that error is happening but i can tell its not infinity but something else the problem here.

Would you be okay with doing a quick teamviewer session ? If not, i can only suggest either reinstalling infinity and going through the troubleshooting topic here ( Infinity Troubleshooting Guide )

Or get either codex or legal version of the game (steam).

Nosteam makes their cracks differently than others and crack groups are known to add anti-debugging of their own so maybe the crack itself is trying to stop the trainer from injecting. I can’t tell for sure obviously unless i look at it.

Sure i can do a TV session :slight_smile:

Problem is still not fixed but its being worked on Thanks to STN was helpful

1 Like